Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-157 Students
- A+132 Students
- A+123 Students
- B+97 Students
- A-83 Students
- A78 Students
- B76 Students
- A75 Students
- A72 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.34 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.34 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.38 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.47 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.47 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.52 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.52 responses
Pioneer Valley High School Reviews
Review Pioneer Valley High School
My experience at Pioneer Valley was amazing! I enjoyed my high school years and I am a proud panther. I really liked our school spirit, we were the loudest at all the sports games and were proud. The one thing I would change about my school is to have them acknowledge all sports. They were really into football and basically only paid attention to them.
I wish there had been more classes available to students who don't have a flexible schedule. For example, a lot of senior AP classes are only in the first three periods, but I couldn't change my schedule to get any of the classes I wanted. I literally had different counselors every year, which means they couldn't develop a signficant relationship with me and help me properly. Some teachers have a bad method for teaching students, but most are really helpful. However, I enjoyed aspects like student life and all the activities/clubs available to us. Four years at PV has been a positive experience for the most part.
Pioneer Valley has a great level of diversity. Also, we were provided with the necessary information to further our education. They had informative meetings every Thursday about scholarships, universities, testing, and how to complete all of the above. We had a very community like high school. We are known in our district for our school spirt. We had very comforting staff members and faculty that you could obviously tell had our best interest at heart.