Pioneer Trail Middle School Reviews

I love PT and its great but it would be nice to have teachers and counselors that actually did something about the bullying in our school because the only adult that ive seen do something is parent chaperones on field trips and my theatre teacher.
I never was apart of many big clubs but I was involved with sports such as basketball and cheerleading. I loved both these programs. The coaches who ran both of these were a married couple and they were just the nicest people.
I always say if I could finish high school back at Pioneer Trail I would. I always wanted to go to school in the morning because the atmosphere there was just wonderful. It was such a bright and cheery place with smiling faces all around. I was very involved at Pioneer Trail and that had a great impact on my experience there but mainly the teachers is why I would go back in heart beat.
Start Your Review of Pioneer Trail Middle School
I absolutely loved all my teachers at Pioneer Trail. They made the transition from elementary school to middle school a breeze. All the teachers there genuinely tried to build a relationship with their students. They always put in that extra effort to make sure every students needs were not only met but exceeded way past their expectations. I even put one of my teachers up for an award and he won! I must say once I left the Pioneer Trail and went to the high school the biggest issue I had transitioning was the lack of relationship between my teachers. All the teachers at P.T. Set the bar so high that I still wish I was attending that school.