Pioneer Ridge Middle School Reviews

The teachers at this school are amazing and outgoing. They always are looking out to better students education. The scheduling process is simple compared to the scheduling process at the local high school. The workload is very manageable, especially with the addition of study hall in grades seven and eight. There is a variety of classes to be taken as electives, and all classes are very informative.
There is a 100% anti-bullying program. We have SRO officers always present at the school and the counselors are almost always available to students in their time of need.
This school does not have a large variety organizations for students to get involved in. Student Council and Yearbook are the only clubs this school has, and information was very limited about how to join these organizations.
Start Your Review of Pioneer Ridge Middle School
I have nothing bad to say about this school! The teachers and classes were amazing, and I miss the easy schedule my teachers adapted us to during the four years of middle school.
All the teachers at this school were very helpful when I attended here. I learned a lot from my middle school years, and not only for classroom topics. My teachers helped me grow into the person I am today.