Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyB+
- Resources & FacilitiesB-
Pioneer-Pleasant Vale High School is a public school located in Waukomis, OK. It has 140 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 25% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Pioneer-Pleasant Vale High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B36 Students
- C29 Students
- A27 Students
- B21 Students
- B-17 Students
- A14 Students
- B7 Students
- A7 Students
- B+6 Students
- B+5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
- More opinions are needed to display this poll.Take our surveyto add your opinion.
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Pioneer-Pleasant Vale High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.3 responses
Schools like Pioneer-Pleasant Vale High School
- BHennessey High School
- Hennessey Public Schools, OK
- 20 reviews
- C+Covington-Douglas High School
- Covington-Douglas Public Schools, OK
- 11 reviews
- C+Drummond High School
- Drummond Public Schools, OK
- 1 review
- B-Enid High School
- Enid Public Schools, OK
- 216 reviews
Pioneer-Pleasant Vale High School Reviews
The environment is super friendly with faculty being very involved and helpful. The school is big on sports but I wish they focused more time and money on education and other extracurricular activities other than athletics. A lot of the teachers also coach sports so they don't take teaching the actual class as serious as whatever team they're coaching.
I think this school is decent. It could be better in many ways. I feel like the students don't really get along at times. And the teachers pick and choose their favorite students, and the rest of us don't get the help we need. But we do have really good sports teams and they all work together pretty well.
There are plenty of organizations, clubs, and activities that student's can join. Pioneer is a small school so they don't offer tons of options, but there is a variety of organizations to choose from.