Pinnacle High School Reviews

I graduated in 2016 and had a great experience. There was always opportunities for engaging with other students and being and active member of the class. I felt well prepared for college after graduating.
Not a bad experience. I'm an honors student so I've had the best of the school. I liked my classes, friends, etc. Nothing truly terrible about it.
Pinnacle High School is in a predominantly well-off area and therefore is seemingly a very nice school. The academics are good and a lot of AP courses are offered, which is nice. The sports programs are extremely good and the school life is fun and diverse.
Start Your Review of Pinnacle High School
The teachers are very good with students, the honors/ AP programs are rigorous and challenging like they should be, and the student bosy is filled with wonderful people.
Pinnacle High School has a very large campus that can fit 2000 plus people. It offers a variety of courses, ranging from honors to AP. The hallways are always free of any trash and the bathrooms are sanitized very thoroughly. Most teachers communicate well with students and make the learning environment as wonderful as possible.
Pinnacle was a decent place to go to school. The teachers are very helpful and are willing to work with you. I had a fun time while I attended Pinnacle. The school put on events that were fun.
It was mostly a good experience. I'm a gay man, and there was quite a bit of homophobia at the school and administration had no idea how to handle it.
Had a very fun and great four years at this school. I was involved in multiple AP classes and a variety of clubs along with NHS. I participated in 3 school sports that were a blast and that I totally recommend trying.
I enjoyed the school spirit and the sports games. The staff was okay sometimes they weren’t helpful but sometime you got those really good teachers that made all of the difference. It was an average high school experience but it was still fun and I had a good time.
My overall experience at Pinnacle is great. Most of the staff is very helpful and really can really help you succeed. However, few teachers aren’t very helpful. The students are what makes your experience great or not. With more rebellious students, there is more of a challenge with the education. Student involvement in any clubs or sports is always supported, however sports and certain clubs have requirements that could be hard to get in. Overall, my experience was great because I showed effort to my teachers and coaches that I want to succeed.
I had a wonderful four years at Pinnacle High School that I will never forget. I participated in numerous clubs and I played baseball all four years there. Just the atmosphere with the kind teachers, the hardworking administration, the welcoming environment it had made it easy to acquire friends and memories that will last a lifetime. If I could go back in time, I would definitely do it again!
I attended Pinnacle High School all 4 years of my high school career. I enjoyed the classes and the variety of science classes this school offered. I was fortunate enough to be able to take honors classes and catch a glimpse of what college workload felt like. Because of this, I felt prepared and ready to take on the independent nature that college brought! When I arrived at college, many of my fellow peers had dual enrollment credits from past high schools. Pinnacle, at the time, orly offered one dual enrollment class. This is one thing that I would like to see change for this high school! Offering more dual enrollment classes will not only financially help those wanting to obtain a college degree, but also will allow for all student to catch a glimpse of what college classes entail, not just honors students.
Overall, Pinnacle High School was a blessing. I am very grateful I had the opportunity to go to school here with well educated teachers and where I can progress in my life, and career. I have enjoyed coming in to workshops and any fundraising for the school and build my social skills. Most if not all the teachers are very approachable and are willing to help. Would not of wanted to graduate anywhere else than with Pinnacle High School and being their “Class of 2020”
The school is quite big and can be jarring at first, but eventually you will get use to it. The kids are nice for the most part. I would recommend joining a club or maybe even a sports team. The sports teams can be quite competitive so just be aware that we are known for our athletics. Overall I've had a great experience so far.
As a parent, I enjoyed watching my daughter get involved in a variety of classes offered and the connection that she had with her teachers. The administration is top-notch and exciting to have my other 2 children attend Pinnacle High School.
I definitely enjoyed my time at Pinnacle High School while it lasted. They have very qualified teachers that are very understanding and experienced when it comes to teaching and grading. The area is very nice, however, that comes with the demographics of mostly whites. I have noticed that there are very little people of color here, but personally I didn't mind. The staff takes very good care of the campus and the students. Overall, there are no major issues that would be worth addressing. Pinnacle is a very well rounded school when it comes to academics, extracurriculars, and sports.
Pinnacle HS provided me with a multitude of opportunities to not only succeed academically and socially. It had many clubs on campus,which included sports clubs, to anime groups, photography, poetry, and more. It also provided many opportunities for students to get involved in fields they may be interested in for their futures. I joined a program where I shadowed staff at Mayo Clinic, and then went on the next year to get my Licensed Nursing Assistant certification. This certification allowed me to see that healthcare was the path I wanted to pursue, as well as get myself into the medical field early. Because of this opportunity, I was able to accomplish over 500 clinical hours, and be admitted into my nursing program in college. The faculty want you to succeed and it was clear in how they treated their students. Teachers would hold extra office hours to discuss content, and were very prompt with email responses, and some created clubs for extra practice and help.
Start Your Review of Pinnacle High School
The Pinnacle High School experience was one to remember with so much to be involved in and so many amazing people to meet. I am forever thankful for the incredible education I obtained from this great school and for the unbelievable opportunities it has opened for me in the future.
It does have a nice campus, most of the teachers are nice and respectful, however, the school seems to be run more similar to a business than a school.
I went to Pinnacle High School for 4 years and absolutely loved it! They offer so many resources for kids to get help with classes and truly care about their students. Their sports teams are also amazing and really help kids get adjusted to the school and their peers.