Pineville High School Reviews

I like how the teachers will help you if needed, and I love the school spirit from the student body. The need to change it to more of a home like and comfortable area than just a prison and dull look.
There’s so much opportunity at PHS!! The faculty are so welcoming towards us!! The only thing I’d change is the uniform policy; however, that’s sort of a stretch. Otherwise, Pineville High is an amazing school!!
It’s a very great school to attend and it really prepares you for adult life!! I would honestly let my children attend this school, they are pushed but it’s only because they want the best from you!
Start Your Review of Pineville High School
Pineville High has a lot of DE and AP classes that you can take for college credit but the administration needs some work. The school mainly cares about sports not the performing arts. All in all it's a ok school.
My school is pretty good. Most of the faculty at my school are awesome, it depends on what department they teach in. The harder classes are harder, but have more respectful, motivated students. Easier classes are nice but the students have awful behavior & are incredibly disrespectful. Our best sports are powerlifting, soccer, softball, & basketball, our football team is not too great. The administration is decent. The food isn’t great but the cafeteria staff are awesome. Basically the best way to get along with all the administration, faculty, and staff is to not act like you deserve special treatment. If I could fix anything it would be the lunch detention system since it is ineffective.
Throughout my time at Pineville High School, I have learned many life lessons. The excellent teachers and faculty have taught me how to deal with and solve problems when they occur. And the memories made will never be forgotten such as Friday night football games, pep rallies, and school dances.
I loved my high school because of all of the teachers that helped me get through it! While attending PHS I met a lot of educators that had a strong impact on my education and my life. While I loved most of my teachers, my senior English teacher was, by far, my favorite. Mrs. Bolyer was the most caring teacher I have ever had. She loved her students, loved English, and loved connecting the two. Throughout the course she helped me understand English literature and pushed me to love such a unique subject all while being organized and stylish. I will forever be grateful to her!
I have earned 50 de hours for college through the NSU program. Has saved my family thousands of dollars toward college. This has prepared me for success and preparation for college.
from me being at Pineville High School since Freshman year I have seen a lot of change for the good and a lot that has been bad also. That just come with life though but from what I have seen they always keep teachers that care about how u are doing. In and out of school and ones that are trying to advance you in what they know u can do better in. What I feel is a great things because then they know that they are not alone in what they are doing and if it gets to hard they know they have someone they can turn too.
Pineville High School has a wide variety of clubs, sports, classes & extracurricular activities to get involved with so you should never feel left out! All of the teachers, faculty, staff & administration are very helpful & kind & willing to do anything possible to help. Everyone here is very friendly & kind & supportive. We all support each other in tutoring, school work & are all very friendly with one another. I had had a great high school experience here!
I've gone to Pineville for four years. Everyone is so friendly and welcoming all the time. I made the closest friends here and so many doors have been opened for me. I truly feel prepared for college.
My high school experience was the absolute best. I made such strong relationships with friends and teachers that I will have forever. Pineville has so many clubs and groups to be a part of that makes everyone feel like they belong and to make a memorable high school experience.
Pineville offers AP and Dual Enrollment classes and so many options for artistic kids with the electives available. Art, music, theatre...they have the best!
I have enjoyed my time in Pineville very much. I enjoy the theater productions and sporting events that happen quite often. The teachers understand the material and are always willing to help anyone who is struggling with the material. The administration is nice to everyone and is always friendly. The school is kept clean by a group of very hard-working people. The only thing I wish to see change is that those who write on the walls and make things harder for others are found more quickly and stopped.
I went through a lot while attending Pineville High School, both good and bad. Luckliy, there were more good memories than there were bad. I really love my teachers and the other faculty members. The janitorial staff works hard to keep PHS clean, and the cafeteria staff members are very kind.
I participated in theatre and choir all four years of high school. The theatre department is exceptional. The caliber of the shows produced are far superior to most high performing arts schools. Although this is the performing arts school for Rapides Parish, the theatre department is underappreciated and not funded by the school or district. It relies on its own earnings and parental support. My academic classes, including dual enrollment classes, were good and for the most part, the teachers were supportive of the students. Dress code, primarily inability to wear school hoodies, and student parking were concerns. Overall, Pineville High School is the best school in Rapides Parish.
Pineville Highschool provides many opportunities for students. Safe environment and overall awesome experience.
Start Your Review of Pineville High School
I loved it, nice experiences, students pretty friendly. Lots of clubs and activities to do, you could find anything to do there. I have made many friends over the years and I am going to miss it when i graduate.
The school is pretty good as long as you stay on top of your classes and grades. The faculty is pretty nice and will cooperate with you if there is a situation.
Pineville High School is the worst school I’ve ever been to. The environment is terrible and drug-filled, and the classes don’t cover enough information.