Pineville High School Reviews

My high school experience was the absolute best. I made such strong relationships with friends and teachers that I will have forever. Pineville has so many clubs and groups to be a part of that makes everyone feel like they belong and to make a memorable high school experience.
Pineville offers AP and Dual Enrollment classes and so many options for artistic kids with the electives available. Art, music, theatre...they have the best!
I have enjoyed my time in Pineville very much. I enjoy the theater productions and sporting events that happen quite often. The teachers understand the material and are always willing to help anyone who is struggling with the material. The administration is nice to everyone and is always friendly. The school is kept clean by a group of very hard-working people. The only thing I wish to see change is that those who write on the walls and make things harder for others are found more quickly and stopped.
Start Your Review of Pineville High School
I went through a lot while attending Pineville High School, both good and bad. Luckliy, there were more good memories than there were bad. I really love my teachers and the other faculty members. The janitorial staff works hard to keep PHS clean, and the cafeteria staff members are very kind.
I participated in theatre and choir all four years of high school. The theatre department is exceptional. The caliber of the shows produced are far superior to most high performing arts schools. Although this is the performing arts school for Rapides Parish, the theatre department is underappreciated and not funded by the school or district. It relies on its own earnings and parental support. My academic classes, including dual enrollment classes, were good and for the most part, the teachers were supportive of the students. Dress code, primarily inability to wear school hoodies, and student parking were concerns. Overall, Pineville High School is the best school in Rapides Parish.
Pineville Highschool provides many opportunities for students. Safe environment and overall awesome experience.
I loved it, nice experiences, students pretty friendly. Lots of clubs and activities to do, you could find anything to do there. I have made many friends over the years and I am going to miss it when i graduate.
The school is pretty good as long as you stay on top of your classes and grades. The faculty is pretty nice and will cooperate with you if there is a situation.
Pineville High School is the worst school I’ve ever been to. The environment is terrible and drug-filled, and the classes don’t cover enough information.
As a freshman at Pineville High School, I have had a great experience so far. Every freshman has a mentor that helps guide them through their freshman year. Pineville High School has many different clubs for all students to be involved and they give a warm welcome to any and all students.
Pineville High School is considered an island of academics and arts in Rapides Parish. There is so much positive energy, and it is very family- oriented. The faculty is very qualified and very hands- on. The teachers care so much about the students and genuinely desire for them to succeed. The community is also very active in student- life and contributes to the atmosphere of the school. Most importantly, the students are very engaged in the classroom and are involved in multiple extracurricular activities. At Pineville High School it is accepted to express individuality and versatility. The school expects nothing less, and it is perfectly fine to be different!
Pineville High School is truly my second home. I had never been super excited to get up in the mornings and go to school until I started 9th grade at PHS. The teachers and administration take pride in creating an atmosphere of love and positivity. They all do their best to cater to the need of every child in every way and propel us to learn and mature for the four years they have us. If I had it to do over again I would change nothing, because I believe I have had the best high school experience that I could have ever imagined.
I like how interactive the teachers are. They are very involved and care to help students. Also, the school spirit is overwhelmingly great. If I had to choose something to change, it'd be more opportunities for advanced classes, such as Dual Enrollment, Gifted, or Advanced Placement classes.
I would like to see the overall atmosphere change. It is not very diverse in administration or teachers. There are few teachers that truly care.
Pineville High School has the best theater department and has so many opportunities for students to get involved. We have clubs like student council, Anchor club, and Key club to clubs like Knitting Club, Ukulele club, Young Women Empowerment Group, and more. You can even make your own club as long as you get a teacher to verify and lead it. Pineville High School is also very diverse and does not discriminate. Teachers will help out a student however they need it
By attending Pineville High School, I feel confident that I am prepared for the next level of education and advancement.
Pineville High School is a great school for a teen to attend . It is the number one school in its parish and is rated a grade A school. They also have the highest attendance rating in the area.
Start Your Review of Pineville High School
During my four years at Pineville, I have always loved going to school. It's always been a fun and easy-learning environment that one loves. Pineville's faculty and staff are like fun aunts and uncles who not only teaches you your subjects but also teaches you about life lessons that will happen after graduation that you could take to college. The school is very supportive of all departments from the Arts to the Sports. I really enjoy attending this school and love to be called a Pineville Rebel.
Pineville High School is a great school where students can come there to succeed and excel in the area of there choosing. What I like about Pineville the most is that the faculty and staff made me feel like I belonged there. I want that feeling for other students that attend Pineville High School.
I went to Pineville High for all four years of high school. This was a great facility that is always improving. The staff there is wonderful and will help students learn to the to the best of their abilities. The lunch room has a great diversity of food choices-from burgers, to pizza, salad, and even the lunch of the day. The sports teams have great coaches and training facilities as well. Overall Pineville High School is one of the best high school in the Cenla area.