Piner High School Reviews

this school is a good school the staff are great. some of the teachers are great nut strathman is ok teacher he not bad but he is ok lol hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
What I enjoyed about Piner is the atmosphere of the people around me, diversity and creativity is what makes Piner a good school. Growing up I heard rumors that Piner is a bad school that only bad kids go there but it is completely false. We have one of the best teachers that support and want us to succeed in our futures. Not to mention we also have the only planetarium in a high school in California. In California! If that's not amazing I don't know what is. My view of Piner Changed after starting high school here. I learned that a school isn't bad but sometimes it is the students themselves that make it seem it is bad. I have had no issue with no teacher but support and courage to pursue a career that I will love! I love and will always love Piner High School
The four years I spent there were some of the best and worst of my life. I was given some great support in and out of the class rooms by most of the faculty. However, there were some faculty who failed as educators. One of whom was a student teacher. It was through his specific disdain for me that I was almost denied the ability to attend a four year university right out of high school. But I will say that halfway through my time there, we got a new principal who worked at the school as an assistant principle the years prior to that. I was thrilled to hear he took over, because he was someone who listened to the students and took the time to get to know us by name. even after he assumed his role as principal with all of his new duties, he still managed to be active and just as involved. which was definitely a step up from the principal who was in charge the years before, who i had never even met.
Start Your Review of Piner High School
I enjoyed my AP class teachers just because they were more dedicated to their students, but the environment at Piner is just terrible. People are so superficial and will only talk to you for their perception of you. The counselors also did not take the time to connect with students so it was hard to make any change in schedules or to even make an appointment with them. I am making sure my siblings do not attend this school.
Very diverse community. Loved their biotechnology pathway, most teachers are amazing. All teachers having a willingness to help and teach.
I like the diversity in the student body as well as the teachers and staff. I wish to see more elective varieties in terms of arts and sciences classes and programs in the future.
Piner is a great school, but I found that it lacked in only the basics such as food and in diversity around the campus. The students here tend to keep to themselves and with their individual groups.
I like how all of the teachers and administrators are supportive and wanting you to success. I would like to see more motivation from the students.
Attending Piner High School has been an average experience so far. Attending a school with a small campus allows close knit relationships with many people, and the ability of knowing everyone at school which was great. However, there are things I wish I could see change at this school. Such things would be a greater variety of resources for specialty of arts here at this school. This school is very focused in science fields but I feel it should not limit itself at just this. More funding should be focused on arts at this school as it is important for students' creative sides just as much as their mathematical or scientific sides. I have seen a lot of students lose their interest in their crafts and arts as much attention isn't payed to it.
I liked that they helped seniors with college and one thing I would change is to help students on what classes are the best.
Overall Piner is a great school. However, the school could always focus a bit more on academics. They're very few good teachers in the school that are actually willing to teach and make sure their students learn the required information to advance in their education. Overall I enjoyed my stay at Piner
I love Piner High school because it is synonymous with openness to reality. We are a family where everyone help each other in self-growth and academically as well.
Piner High School has given me a chance to learn what classes I enjoyed taking and what I should invest my time into when college rolls around. My favorite class my senior year is culinary with its great academic material and the hands on learning you achieve in class. The teachers are wonderful influences and they guide you every step of the way! I also love the ECM program that pays for your SRJC textbooks and gives you opportunities to start taking JC required classes and gerneral education classes as a sophomore in high school! I enjoyed all my time at this school and I’m glad I can say that I graduated from Piner High School!
These past four years in high school have been incredible and I learned a lot. Piner High is a really good school with great students attending it. The students are polite and the teachers are very passionate about there job and teaching the students. I am part of the band, and it has changed my ways of learning the material. I also play sports, and both band and sports give me confidence and passion to do what I like doing. Because of Piner High I love doing what I do.
Piner High School is a very cool and awesome place to spend your high school years. Piner has wonderful teachers dedicated to work with students and help them succeed, awesome students that help each other out when they need it the most, beautiful campus which has amazing trees and an amazing garden and very up to date buildings and technology. Piner High school also has pathway programs that will help you build connections and a sense of what you want to do in the future, like doing the culinary pathway will have you cook food, get to meet chefs that came from the culinary pathway at Piner, and you even get to cook in a food truck for people. There isn't much more I can say because the experience at Piner can't be told but mostly only experienced. Even though the school has abhorrent and arid food, the school alone is just an amazing place with so many positives that the negatives aren't really anything.
Great school overall. Nice staff that want to see you succeed. I've gone here for all four years and enjoyed it.
I liked the diversity among students and teachers. Would have liked to see more communication within staff because sometimes I would get stopped because staff thought I was ditching class however I had a short period schedule.
Start Your Review of Piner High School
Piner high school has ben very fun my first year there. I love how teres a group for anybody to fit in.
I really enjoyed the people at Piner and the teachers. Our staff is fun and very kind as well as are the students at the school. I feared to go into high school because I thought that I would be bullied, but it was the complete opposite. Piner helped me enjoy school and the teachers are supportive and friendly to students. We also have a College and Career Center to help students with future goals beyond high school. What I would like to see change is having programs for mothers who are going through teen pregnancy so they are able to continue their education as well as care for their child.
I graduated from piner high school in 2015. I obtained great education by great teachers . Everyone is so nice and friendly. Has great clubs for students to participate in . Great career pathways are offered for students such; as culinary arts and medical and other careers . Thanks to this I was really interested in the medical field. Now that I'm in college I know what career I want to pursue , thanks to this opportunity piner high school offers for their students . Overall , I had great high school experiences .