Pinellas Park High School is an above average, public school located in Largo, FL. It has 1,985 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 19 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 38% in reading.
Pinellas Park High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A358 Students
- C+286 Students
- A-240 Students
- A+225 Students
- A191 Students
- A+96 Students
- A-94 Students
- B+80 Students
- B74 Students
- B+70 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.32 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.32 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 122 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.41 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.57 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.57 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
Pinellas Park High School Reviews
While I can't say that I've been to other high schools before, I can say that Pinellas Park High School is a good one. It has a wide range of clubs and extracurricular activities that you can participate in, which include Korean Club, Soccer Club, Philosophy Club, and a lot more. The teachers and resources are great, and while there are a few exceptions, I've had pleasant experience with all of them. There's a lot of different kinds of people you can find in the school, with a large variety of ethnicities. The food they serve is actually pretty good, and that's more than you could say about the cardboard pizzas and slop that they gave in my elementary and middle school. Pinellas Park has a few things about it that aren't great about it, but all in all, I'd recommend it to anyone coming fresh into high school!
The Criminal Justice Program is great! It provides so many experiences to learn about Law. The teachers are great and very helpful. I am only in my first year of high school and I am excited for the next three years. The CJA program helps connect you to local community service experiences that take what you learn in the classroom and see it in real lie. They offer many extra curricular activities. My favorite are Mock Trial and Future Business Leaders of America. I am glad I chose to attend the Criminal Justice Magnet program at Pinellas Park High School and would recommend it to my friends.
I enjoyed the Criminal Justice magnet program at Pinellas Park High School. It made high school fun, and had great educators. If I could change anything it would be the clubs. There were not many options to choose from, and they were not run efficiently. I enjoyed the sporting events, but there always seemed to be a lack in school spirit. I am proud to say that the school is very safe, and takes many precautions on and in the campus to keep it that way. I am proud to be an alumni, and I hope they continue to educate and send off kids to college.