Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyA
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Pinedale High School is an above average, public school located in Pinedale, WY. It has 305 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Pinedale High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-61 Students
- B20 Students
- B19 Students
- B-14 Students
- B+13 Students
- A-12 Students
- A+12 Students
- C+11 Students
- A+10 Students
- B-10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 6 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Pinedale High School Reviews
As my four years in Pinedale High School, I have enjoyed being an active member of clubs, sports, and activities. Overall, I will miss the experiences of high school and hope other students feel the same.
I love how small the school is. All the students know and get along well with each other. Teachers really care and take time to help each individual students. Along with the good people, on the educational side of things the material is well spread and there is a wide variety of classes and options for students of all kinds.
PHS has a great variety in sports and fine arts, and most of the teachers are very friendly and supportive.