Pinedale High School is an above average, public school located in Pinedale, WY. It has 260 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 57% of students are at least proficient in math and 47% in reading.
Pinedale High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-53 Students
- B18 Students
- B16 Students
- B-13 Students
- B+12 Students
- A+12 Students
- A+10 Students
- A-9 Students
- B+9 Students
- A+8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Pinedale High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.5 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Pinedale High School Reviews
I love how small the school is. All the students know and get along well with each other. Teachers really care and take time to help each individual students. Along with the good people, on the educational side of things the material is well spread and there is a wide variety of classes and options for students of all kinds.
This high school has given me the necessary equipment to achieve all that I wish to in life. Some opportunities were not fully given however, and there have been many issues in communication. School spirit has little appeal. My work study experience, of which I am currently involved in, is profoundly affecting me and preparing me for my post-high school pursuits, which I can not appreciate enough.
Pinedale High School pushed me everyday to strive to do my best and work for success. I loved my teachers and they truly helped me work to my fullest so I would be ready for university and eventually graduate school.