Pinecrest Preparatory Academy Reviews

Every teacher is different in there own ways but overall they are all extraordinary.
Pinecrest Preparatory's Administration is nothing but excellence.
Every Faculty member of ppmh gives an abundance of time for there students when it is necessary. The building is fairly new and is continuing to grow everyday.The college course that I am taking in school are very rigorous courses and I get treated just as if I am sitting in the class room of FIU or any other college.
Start Your Review of Pinecrest Preparatory Academy
Well I am currently in several clubs at my school. I am a proud member of chemistry club, Girl talk, student government, and I am a class officer for the junior class. I also coach the middle school soccer team for community service. I am helping students within our school get better in soccer and teach them new techniques.
There is no complaint I am able to make about my school.Overall it is a very well rounded school with an excellent diversity within the student body. All of the teachers give each student the attention one might need to learn. This school is starting to prepare us for college.