Pinecrest High School Reviews

All teachers I’ve had push you to be your very best. All AP’s offer after or before school help. Well rounded school with gifted athletes and scholars.
I would like favoritism to change . I believe that dress code was something that didn’t apply to certain people . There are some amazing teachers at pinecrest though ! And the arts program is incredible (music theatre etc ..)
Pinecrest high school gives its students every opportunity to succeed, with teachers who do care about their students. However the administration which runs the school is flawed. They have been unable to keep a principle for the school for more then two years. Other issues within Pinecrest stem from its community more then the school itself. Pinecrest has a large amount of students who are financially fortunate as well as those who like me are less stable in that area. Due to this fact I felt in my time at Pinecrest that the students who had a higher financial status were made the focus of the school leaving those who were not as fortunate on their own.
Start Your Review of Pinecrest High School
While in attendance at Pinecrest there was always a lot of things to do to better yourself, which includes joining clubs, playing sports, and working out. The biggest upside about the school was how much support you received from everyone in that community, nobody ever wanted to see you fail.
I like the open campus at Pinecrest, you're not trapped inside all day. The campus however would make it easy fro random strangers to come in. The school spends a lot of money on golfcarts when they need to be putting it towards something more important.
This school is just a hell hole. Let me just start with the two pigs at the front desk. They act like they don't want to be there and they are rude as hell. And let me not start with the secretary there. Absolutely the worst woman I've ever met in my life. And let me not start with the students here. This school is just full of racist country redneck trash.So if you're thinking about relocating to North Carolina, please don't. The schools here are terrible and not effective in giving your child the proper education they need and more. This school is a whole L along with everyone that goes there. So again, if you are thinking about sending your child here, you might as well throw their whole education away just like the trash you throw away in the garbage can. Cause that's all this school is. A garbage dump next to a trailer park full of racist rednecks that look like dried up lizards. Hope this helped and I hope you make the right decision.
Pinecrest High School offers a variety of classes for all academic levels. They offer classes for students who plan on attending a 4 year university and there are technical classes for students that plan on getting out of high school and entering the workforce. Pinecrest High School offers a long list of clubs and activities for students to join. There are many sports teams for both boys and girls. The majority of the teachers at Pinecrest really care about their students and take pride in helping them with their future plans. Many parents get involved at Pinecrest by volunteering through the PTA, band, ROTC and the PAC - Pinecrest Athletic Club.
Attending Pinecrest was surely an experience that my classmates and I will remember. Yes, things could have been better in a hundred ways, but I wouldn't trade it for the world. All of my teachers made an effort to be a part of their students' lives, they actually cared. Not only that, but they continuously challenged us. They would teacher more than the curriculum asked for so we were way above prepared for any test. The student body was pretty amazing as well. There are no cliques, no stereotypes. This was a friendly environment that encourages participation everywhere. I know countless people who were in sports, music, and multiple clubs. The academic rigor is stimulating enough, but it also allows for extracurriculars. The school spirit was spectacular ad well! Games for sports at home and away always had the bleachers full of supporting students and parents. I thoroughly enjoyed being taught here, especially since everyone is crazy friendly.
There are many issues within the school. For example, I felt the school can do better with the campus. The campus feels like a safety hazard in some areas. There are bricks or concrete that causes students to trip. Another thing I wish would change would involve the bathrooms. The bathrooms do not have warm water or paper towels. If I could change anything about the school, I would want there to be more sanitary at the school. I know there is a budget, and I know the school can't always afford these things. However, warm water can prevent illnesses from spreading through the school, and it can seem more inviting when people visit the school.
Pinecrest is great, if you're an AP student. The school does a great job at preparing AP students for college. Meanwhile, the standard classes are overlooked and administrative staff is super bad when it comes to planning and COMMUNICATING.
My experience at Pinecrest High School was positive and rewarding. However, organization and communication from administration to students was often subpar.
I think that Pinecrest is a good high school and I would say this is my best high school after being to now three high schools. The teachers care a lot about what is going on in your life and how they can help you. I would also say that I have found one of my favorite teachers ever in this school and they teach well and care a lot about their subjects.
My overall expencie at pincrest high school was great What I love about Pinecrest high school is that there are so many clubs you join like debate , Spanish club , film club , math club , Pincrest high school is a very divers school with many races . They love helping the community so have a S.A.D.D club they helped clean up all of Moorecounty we had a storm. They also gave school supplies out to children that need it so at Pincrest I had a wonderful experience .
Going to Pinecrest made my grades look amazing. The teachers and administration have been there whenever there was a problem and when I needed help.
Pinecrest is unique in that it strives to develop the WHOLE human person. In addition to sports and academics, one's spiritual and human sides (virtue, character) must be encouraged to reach one's full potential. In addition, from third grade on, core classses are gender separate because evidence supports the fact that boys and girls learn differently and these differences can be taken advantage of.
I like Pinecrest Highschool but it is very cliquey. There is little to no unification within the school between students.
Overall I had a pretty good experience at Pinecrest High. Your experience will honestly just be what you make it. They have a lot of opportunities for students to be involved in various sports, clubs, and activities. There's lots of school spirit, and PLENTY of people to befriend.
Start Your Review of Pinecrest High School
Overall, I've had a great experience at Pinecrest High School. I would give it 5 stars but I had an awful experience with one counselor.
At Pinecrest, I like the class sizes and the variety of people you have around. It is a pretty good school for a public school.
Pinecrest has its ups and downs to it. Some of the downs are that the school is not really diverse and diversity is needed to be a well rounded person. I like that my friends and family go to Pinecrest High School or have graduated from their.