Pine View High School Reviews

Pine View High School has a very strong school pride and spirit. however, lacks the strong academic support. with only a handful of good teachers its difficult to help all of the students.
My experience at Pine View High was excellent! Most of the teachers are great and genuinely care about helping each and every student. There is so much school spirit and all of the sports events are so much fun! Not to mention, everyone is very kind. What very few instances of bullying occur, are immediately taken care of because of the great students and staff! I loved going to this school!!
Overall Pine High School has alot of oppurtunities to study what you want, while having fun doing it. Most teachers get students motivated to learn and work hard. I never feel like I can't ask a teacher a question.
Start Your Review of Pine View High School
Pine view is not like every highschool or middle school it’s accepting! Everyone’s friends with everyone and everyone is weird in there own way. So you never feel like the odd man out.
Pine View provides a very open environment, with a diverse range of views, political standpoints, and opinions manifested throughout our student body. Our clubs and sports teams are among the most decorated in the state. Overall, the students are very proud to attend the school, and participation rates are high. For the most part, teachers are helpful in facilitating student learning and assisting where they can. Students are generally kind to one another, and the atmosphere of the school is more accepting than most schools. While the school itself is very old, it is well kept and taken care of, thus transforming its age from a symbol of neglect into that of a rich history and legacy to carry on through the years.
Pine View High school is the greatest school ever! From their school spirit to the people that go there, you'll always be able to find a friend. I've never met a more involved school
The teachers are awesome. I really felt the school spirit. Everybody seemed happy with pine view. So much diversity.
I absolutely love Pine View High School! The best part about my school is that we are all united as one. Each of us knows that we can turn to any of the students, staff, or teachers and they will be more than with to help with anything! I also know that I'm not the only one who thinks this way. I guarantee that almost every student in our school would say that Pine View is the best school in our district because of the pride we have and the kindness we share.
There were definitely cliques at my school, but most of the students were kind to each other. There were also many AP class options and concurrent enrollment options.
There were a lot of things I enjoyed about Pine View. However, my favorite thing was how all the faculty and staff strive to make my high school career the best years of my life.
Pine View High School supports students in finding their talents and then growing and developing them. They provide you with opportunities to find what you love and make something out of it. They get you involved in the community outside of school. They prepare you for life after highschool with basic need-to-know skills that are necessary to function in society. And most importantly, they help you feel like you belong.
PVHS has been an amazing experience not only through academics but also sports. The teachers and faculty at Pine View offer time before and after school to ensure that all there students understand and can excel in there work. In sports the coaches are there not only to be of assistance in the sport but to also expand each athletes future to help them be the best in anything they want to be.
Pine View was a fantastic school and I loved going there. The teachers are great and the community there is awesome. It was a great 3 years.
Pine View is a pretty well rounded school with good programs in academics, sports, music, and more. It has been a good place for me to discover what I love and to develop who I am as a person. Pine View is known for being very accepting of everyone and for being kind.
Pine View is an incredible school, the faculty and staff are awesome and our extracurricular activities are the best! Pine View could update some of our supplies like printers, some projectors, some parts of the ceiling for look purposes. Still, I'm proud to be a Panther!
I like the variety of teachers and classes. Also the many ways that the teacher teach. I also love how everyone is treated like family, theres no one without a friend. It’s nice to know you’re not alone ever. I love the attitude of the students as well.
I love Pine View High! The students, faculty, and administration are great! There is a lot of school spirit and involvement. Because of that, there is a lot of events and fun activities that student Panthers get involved in. It is a great school!
Start Your Review of Pine View High School
I had a wonderful high school experience. I loved the teachers and sports offered. A lot of people know the schools name. I will always be proud to be a panther.
Pine View High School has provided me with an amazing high school experience. From attending the football games to participating in clubs, I have made so many memories here that I will never forget. The students, teachers, and staff are some of the most incredible people on the planet. I have been so lucky to call myself a panther. I wish that I could spend at least one more year here or never have to leave. The environment is safe, comforting, and supportive. PVHS is no doubt the best school in Washington County.
Pine View is a school that includes everybody. Is very "college ready". It is a school where athletes and nerds can co-exist. Where teachers care beyond the classrooms. And where been a teen with a lot of questions is the right thing to be.