Pine-Richland High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A158 Students
- A+119 Students
- A-71 Students
- A+64 Students
- B-47 Students
- A+44 Students
- A-43 Students
- B42 Students
- A+37 Students
- A37 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.26 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.26 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.28 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.28 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.43 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.43 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.55 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.55 responses
Schools like Pine-Richland High School
- A-Beaver Area Senior High School
- Beaver Area School District, PA
- 122 reviews
- A+Hampton High School
- Hampton Township School District, PA
- 189 reviews
- AMoon Senior High School
- Moon Area School District, PA
- 306 reviews
- A+Quaker Valley High School
- Quaker Valley School District, PA
- 192 reviews
Pine-Richland High School Reviews
Review Pine-Richland High School
At Pine-Richland High School, I have found that my overall classes to be fair. There are a variety of teachers for almost every subject, although in my experience not all teachers in my opinion to be at the same level of teaching. The Social Studies, English, Physics and Engineering departments had some of the best teachers while the other departments ether had good teachers, mediocre teachers, or I did not have experience in the elective departments. I have been apart of two major clubs at our school, Students Against Destructive Decisions and Technology Student Association. I found these clubs to be both informative and helping in getting me closer to my fellow peers. In my High School Career, I have participated in both Track and Swimming/Diving. I have enjoyed both sports and would highly suggest them to anyone wanting to be a student athlete. Over my past four years at Pine Richland High School, I have found my overall experience to be pleasing.
There will always be that one teacher who doesn't adequately teach their classes, and, of course, this school has a few. However, the number of great teachers who engage with the students outnumbers those unsatisfactory teachers. Many of these teachers are actually concerned for the students' well being and for their education. Their grading stays consistent the majority of the time, and they provide the students with appropriate education. As for those teachers with inferior qualities, they can ruin a student's day very quickly. They don't seem to care about the well being of the students and they definitely do not care about their education either.
I can't really say many bad things about sports and clubs here. I've participated in a few of both, and if I had to pick one thing I'd say they're a little too competitive at times (sports). But overall all the athletic teams perform well and take pride in their sport. Teammates are very involved and compassionate for each other and it shows. The clubs here are phenomenal. Their is a club for almost everything here. We have dozens- community services, peer support, foreign language, academics, arts, music, etc. The teachers do a good job of getting involved and supporting students. Personally I have enjoyed playing lacrosse here, as well as my involvement in various clubs. Lacrosse especially has been fun and beneficial for me, and I've made some lifelong friends through playing.