COVID-19 Update for Prospective Students and Families:
While visitors to Pine Crest's Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale campuses are currently restricted, Pine Crest's Office of Admission continues to serve prospective families virtually. To connect with an Admission Officer for Lower, Middle, or Upper School on either campus, please contact email@example.com or 954-492-4103. Learn More
- College PrepA+
- Clubs & ActivitiesA+
Our Fort Lauderdale campus serves students in grades PK4 to 12.
We believe our students will be called upon to demonstrate high-brain, deep human interaction in all that they do. Adaptability, empathy, global understanding, and a collaborative mindset will continue to distinguish them, paving the path for their personal success and professional fulfillment.
The 2020 Jay Mathews Challenge Index named Pine Crest School the number one private school in the nation and Florida. Newsweek's The Top STEM High Schools 2020 ranked Pine Crest number one in Florida and seven in the nation for private schools, and 19 in the nation overall.
Pine Crest School - Fort Lauderdale Campus Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+219 Students
- A+141 Students
- A+134 Students
- A+125 Students
- A+110 Students
- A+108 Students
- A+104 Students
- A+86 Students
- A+84 Students
- A+83 Students
Pine Crest Lower School Curriculum
Pine Crest's Lower School curriculum incorporates skills such as critical thinking, creativity, collaboration, technology, and communication. Students are exposed to information and activities that stimulate curiosity and excite the imagination while encouraging them to become independent thinkers, intrepid problem solvers, and leaders prepared to meet global challenges of today and the future.
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.12 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.18 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.10 responses