Pine Creek High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-106 Students
- A-94 Students
- B-86 Students
- A-60 Students
- B57 Students
- C+42 Students
- B+34 Students
- A+29 Students
- A+22 Students
- A20 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.30 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.30 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 86 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.31 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.31 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.40 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.40 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.46 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.46 responses
Pine Creek High School Reviews
Review Pine Creek High School
Pine Creek, don't call yourself a college prep high school when you are not! I'm studying chemistry in college right now and it's really hard besides the obvious reasons. Pine Creek didn't teach basic real world skills. They didn't teach basic math or science skills either.
Nice community, great teachers, and outstanding councilors! This school has been very welcoming to military families.
Pine Creek is one of the best when it comes to variety. There are fewer core requirements than other schools, and after you complete them you will have plenty of elective space. If you don't want to take regular senior English, you can take British Literature to fulfill the same requirements. In math and science, courses are even more flexible, so do not be surprised if you end up taking a physics class with students from all four grade levels. You will find classes to match your specific interests, from graphic novels to racket sports to astronomy. Unfortunately, this means that creating a schedule can be a hectic time for both you and your counselor. You might not end up with your first choice every time, but it is very unlikely you will be stuck in a class you hate.