Pine Bluffs Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Pine Bluffs, WY. It has 167 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 8 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 57% in reading.
Pine Bluffs Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-38 Students
- B-34 Students
- B11 Students
- B-10 Students
- A-8 Students
- B7 Students
- B-6 Students
- A4 Students
- B-4 Students
- B-3 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.Take our survey
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
Pine Bluffs Junior/Senior High School Reviews
The sports were good but the academic is not the greatest. The school mainly focuses on sports and if you are not good at sports you do not get as much attention academically. Some of the instructors were not very professional. The area of the school was in an okay area. Was nice that everything, gym, field, elementary school, and high school were all right next to each other.
There are plenty of extracurricular opportunities are Pine Bluffs High School. The most fun in my experiences have been clubs, Spanish Club, and sports, such as cross-country. Although this is a small high school, the majority of students immerse themselves in after school sports. Much of our student body is involved in football, cross-country, volleyball, basketball, wrestling, and track. Even the kids who do not participate in sports come to games to support their fellow students.All of these sports teams are couched by teachers at our school who are very supportive and get to know their students as athletes. Besides sports, Pine Bluffs High School has clubs such as Spanish club and the newspaper team. The Spanish club puts on "game nights" for the rest of the students that are super fun! The newspaper team puts out a monthly newspaper about the school every month and even does our yearbooks every year! These clubs are supported and lead by staff at our school. I believe that if any student at Pine Bluff High School wants to join something outside of school they will definitely be satisfied!
Pine Bluffs High School has a very safe environment. We have a small student body and bully is hardly ever noticed in it. Everyone has at least one close friend here. But, when kids do feel like they are being attacked, or even if they are a little uncomfortable with anything at all, we have a great guidance counselor! She truly cares about the kids and gives great advice. All of the staff here is on the look-out for bullying and they stop it immediately if they see anything suspicious. I feel just at safe at my high school as I do at my own home.