Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB
- Health & SafetyC-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Pine Bluff High School is a public school located in Pine Bluff, AR. It has 1,016 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 13 to 1. According to state test scores, 6% of students are at least proficient in math and 17% in reading.
Pine Bluff High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+395 Students
- A-243 Students
- B-210 Students
- B207 Students
- B174 Students
- B-123 Students
- B-113 Students
- B-87 Students
- B83 Students
- B+80 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.15 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.15 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 35 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.21 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.21 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.25 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.25 responses
Pine Bluff High School Reviews
Pine Bluff High is a great school. I enjoyed my years attending and my experiences. However, the school does need a few changes. Passionate teachers are very much needed. Students often find themselves passing a class with flying colors, but they did not learn anything. The teacher just passed out worksheets and he/she explained how it should be done. The teacher does not know if we actually learned anything or not. I can count on one hand, how many teachers actually care if their students learn. A pine bluff teacher's favorite sentence is, "I already earned my degree, i do not care if you get yours." That does not encourage us students to better. Pine bluff high needs to fix this problem fast.
I love Pine Bluff High and have grew a strong connection to the school due to the cultural and the family based environment. I wish my school could get more exposure because it is awesome in not only sports, but in academics and the arts.
The high school was a good experience. Although it wasn't the best it was still a good experience. Everything was just about average except sports, band, and arts which I would say was very good if not the best part of Pine Bluff High.