Pinconning High School is a public school located in Pinconning, MI. It has 418 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 20 to 1. According to state test scores, 32% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Pinconning High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-98 Students
- B95 Students
- B62 Students
- A49 Students
- B37 Students
- A+28 Students
- B+27 Students
- B18 Students
- B+18 Students
- B-17 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 17 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.10 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.11 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.14 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.14 responses
Pinconning High School Reviews
Pinconning High School is an outstanding educational institution with loads of diversity and events to attend. Throughout my years at this school, I've been taught a profuse amount of material in each subject of study. The teachers here truly care about your success and provide you with all the tools necessary to prepare for life at the college of your choice. The multitude of activities one can find themselves enjoying, including Pep Assemblies; Varsity Sports; Spirit Week; Clubs; Prom; Homecoming; and many others, bring the students together to create a bond among classmates and create engagement outside of academic study. Although the school could use a bit more financial aid, Pinconning High School performs splendidly given the resources it has, and I would not trade my experiences here to attend any other school in the state.
I love the small size of my school. Everyone knows each other and is very friendly, and there is hardly any bullying at my school due to the small size. You can tell that the staff members care about the students so much, and they definitely go out of their way to make sure everyone succeeds. The only thing I would like the see change about my school is the dress code. I feel like it is very sexist and unfair. Only the girls get dress-coded, and the dress code policy is extremely altered towards the needs of the boys. I was unable to put my favorite senior picture in the year book because too much of my shoulders were showing. Aside from the dress code, I love my school.
To assure students, faculty, and parents that students are in a healthy and safe environment the Pinconning School Board came together with a proposal to ensure that these goals were met. At Pinconning High School there is a strict bullying policy where no part of bullying will be tolerated. The school puts on bullying awarness, suicide awarness, along with drug and alcohol awarness assemblies. For security measures the school locks it's doors during the day. It has security cameras and regular practice drills for future potential threats. Students are required to complete one semester of health during their sophomore year. On occasion there will be random drug searches to make sure that there is no illegal substances on school property.