Pinckneyville Community High School is an above average, public school located in Pinckneyville, IL. It has 419 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 42% of students are at least proficient in math and 32% in reading.
Pinckneyville Community High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-31 Students
- B-28 Students
- B15 Students
- B+14 Students
- A+14 Students
- B-13 Students
- B12 Students
- B12 Students
- A-5 Students
- B5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Pinckneyville Community High School
Schools like Pinckneyville Community High School
- BDuQuoin High School
- Duquoin Community Unit School District No. 300, IL
- PK, 9-12
- 26 reviews
- B-Steeleville High School
- Steeleville Community Unit School District No. 138, IL
- 4 reviews
- C+Trico Senior High School
- Trico Community Unit School District No. 176, IL
- 6 reviews
- CCoulterville High School
- Coulterville Unified School District No. 1, IL
- 9 reviews
Pinckneyville Community High School Reviews
Most of the teachers are great but, some are horrible. The school nurse is horrible. Because of that and stubborn teachers, the school does not work well with physically disabled students. Other than they don't work with disabled students, the school is pretty good. The shop classes are great and very educational. I was not in band or chorus but people I know who were in it loved it. Some of the teachers favor the sports players and work with them better than they disabled students. The school has very little diversity but, seemed pretty accepting. Overall its a good school but, it sucks they don't work with disabilities. My friend missed a month for medical reasons and couldn't get a home teacher, I missed two months and practicality failed math for the fact the nurse can't follow a doctors note. At least i had a home teacher.
Loved it! Great and understanding teachers who will always be there to help you whether it be with class work or personal problems. Family community, great learning environment, and just an overall great place to go to high school.
The things that I like about Pinckneyville Community High School are that the facility is very clean, the teachers always have the appropriate response to every situation they encounter, the teachers also always have a good attitude. The students are willing to learn for the most part.