Pinckneyville Community High School is an above average, public school located in Pinckneyville, IL. It has 451 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 37% in reading.
600 E Water St
Pinckneyville, IL 62274
Pinckneyville Community High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B31 Students
- B-28 Students
- A+15 Students
- B+14 Students
- B13 Students
- B+12 Students
- B+12 Students
- B12 Students
- A-5 Students
- B-5 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.7 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Pinckneyville Community High School
Schools like Pinckneyville Community High School
- BDuQuoin High School
- Duquoin Community Unit School District No. 300, IL
- 24 reviews
- BSteeleville High School
- Steeleville Community Unit School District No. 138, IL
- 4 reviews
- B-Trico Senior High School
- Trico Community Unit School District No. 176, IL
- 5 reviews
- CCoulterville High School
- Coulterville Unified School District No. 1, IL
- 8 reviews
Pinckneyville Community High School Reviews
Loved it! Great and understanding teachers who will always be there to help you whether it be with class work or personal problems. Family community, great learning environment, and just an overall great place to go to high school.
The things that I like about Pinckneyville Community High School are that the facility is very clean, the teachers always have the appropriate response to every situation they encounter, the teachers also always have a good attitude. The students are willing to learn for the most part.
Pinckneyville community High School is a small high school in Southern Illinois. The class sizes are small offering individual teacher attention. A variety of classes is offered there. There is something for everyone!