Pin Oak Middle School Reviews

Pin Oak MS is a very fun and balanced school. It has lots of different electives and programs you can enter. It also has great sport teams that have won many times. The education you recieve is excellent.
I loved my tenure at POMS. It was the best middle school experience I could have ever gotten. As a middle schooler, I transferred in the seventh grade, and boy did I think it was gonna be rough. However, being the amazing support system that POMS has, I was able to make friends and feel liked instantly, not only did students respect me, but faculty was increasingly accommodating as well. They made me feel like I belonged, something a kid who's still trying to find their place in the world needs. If I could go back, I definitely would, and if I had the chance to recommend anyone to go, I definitely would.
Pin Oak Middle School is an amazing school, the school is full of school spirit, they have prep rallies, and school events. The school is big and full of a lot of fun.
Start Your Review of Pin Oak Middle School
I attended for four years in C-House. The quality of academics is nice and the people are pretty great too. The school is also really quite pretty.
What an incredible school! We are SO sad our daughter only gets to be here three years! The academics are top notch, and the fine arts are spectacular! Our daughter's love of art has been nurtured and her love of theater was started! Such a great school! HISD should have more like it!!