Pilot Rock High School Reviews

My mom always says it's just where you want your kids to be. We have small classes and still have many of the course offerings you would expect at a large school but with less than 200 kids grade 6-12.
I love how isolated this high school is. It has provided me with many life skills and prepared me for college.
It was better than other surrounding schools were, which isn't saying much. Small schools are known for having tight groups which are difficult to get into for most kids. Part of that was my fault. It was a good environment for learning however, at least for the most part. As good as any public school can be I suppose.
Start Your Review of Pilot Rock High School
My experience at Pilot Rock High School was very good. I loved everything about the school and everything to do around the school. I was and still am involved in football, basketball, and baseball at Pilot Rock High School. I have had the four best years of my life at Pilot Rock and will never forget it. The teachers and other classmates are very supportive and will help when ever you have any problems. Pilot Rock High School is a smaller school inwhich I love because of the close relationships with your teachers and other classmates. I know I learned more because of such a small high school. Everyone in the community is very supportive throughout academics, sports, and the school. From my experience at Pilot Rock High School, it has been a very fun, safe, and full of amazing memories that will last a lifetime.
Usually people talk about how much they hate high school because of the bullies and rude people, but that doesn't happen here at Pilot Rock High. There's no real "cliques" and everyone knows everyone and we look out for each other. I'd like to see PRHS have more school spirit, especially with boys sports since they tend to struggle. I love how involved the community is in the girls basketball and softball programs, though. Another thing I'd like to see is to have more clubs and activities for students who don't play sports or participate in band. Overall, I have loved every second of my high school experience here and it's crazy to think this is my last year!