Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
Pillow Academy is an above average, private, Christian school located in Greenwood, MS. It has 755 students in grades PK, K-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. After graduation, 50% of students from this school go on to attend a 4-year college.
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Received Financial Aid
Average Financial Aid
Pillow Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Average Graduation Rate
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A-66 Students
- A-66 Students
- B-41 Students
- B+21 Students
- B-19 Students
- A17 Students
- B+16 Students
- B+13 Students
- A-11 Students
- A+10 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.7 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.7 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Pillow Academy Reviews
very friendly environment! great staff and student body. highly recommend to anyone who is looking for a christian based school for children and teens. the administration takes time to meet anyone and everyones needs no matter the circumstances! the family like atmosphere is my favorite thing about PA, everyone just grows spiritually together.
My experience at pillow Academy has been really amazing. I have learned so much throughout the years. What I would like to change is the amount of testing that we do. This school has prepared me so much for the future. Pillow Academy's classes are rigorous classes that challenge us. The pep rally's are exciting and make football season enjoyable. The teachers here do their best in making sure understand the lessons they teach. What I would love to see at this school is a little bit more diversity. This school has a very welcoming staff and will do their best to in order for all students to understand. When school is over you have the opportunity to seek help from your teachers as well. Over all this is a good school which has taught me so much in just about every subject. Our electives are very fun and chill. Our campus is always clean and kept nice.
It is a good school would send my kids but they do need to fix up a few thing. They do keep everything clean and nice but they do run out of food. They don't make enough food to feed all the students. That is way if I sent my kids here I would send them with a lunch box. The facility and staff are nice people and the education is really good. I have been told by previous seniors that the education that they got from here really helped them. Some of the teacher here teach like how a professor does. They really want you to learn so they take time out of their days to help you if you asked them. The worst part about the school is there technology. They get a lot of money. Yes, I understand that they are paying the bills for the school and pay the teachers for educating us. They do have a lot of money left over and most of it goes to football and not to technology.