Pike High School Reviews

Pike High School was a very fun experience for me . I loved the students I became friends with over time, and the teachers I built a relationship with. The administration was helpful at times, although there is a lot of favoritism that goes around pike rather it’s from teachers or coaches. Pike otherwise is a very fun school with fun activities that any kid would enjoy.
I like how some of the teachers are invested in our futures and help us out with things that we're going to need in the real world. They don't just teach us how to average and like every other person, they want us to succeed no matter where life takes us. The only problem is that there are only a small handful of teachers who do this. We as students and young adults need to learn more than just what's on the lesson plan. There is more to life than just letters and numbers.
My experience through my whole 4 years was a great experience. Teachers helped when I needed help and conselers help you decide on what class to take based on what career you want to purse and they encourage you to try your best in what ever class you have and never give up. I wish there was a little a bit more school activities like pep rally’s and fun things to do. The food is horrible chartwells food taste like cardboard and is not fully cooked and sometimes cold but over all it’s a good school.
Start Your Review of Pike High School
I think pike is an okay school. We should be able to do more like have more fun things to do inside of school for the students to take off stress. I am a senior now at pike it’s been an okay year could be better.
Highschool was a great experience. I wish they prepared us more for the adult life but that's okay. The school is a great school and it provides alot of opportunities for students.
I generally enjoyed my experience at Pike. There are many clubs, sports, and activities to be apart of. The school's population is large and diverse. It can often times be overwhelming, but it's also a very intriguing environment. No matter what school you attend, your experience mainly depends on what you make of it.
I been at pike high school since the 9th grade and now im a senior getting ready for college, many of the classes I took helped a lot and has been preparing me for college and understanding what college and my classes I have taken. Pike high school has a lot of opportunities with classes and careers, from barbering, EMT, cosmetology, computer class and more that can help you be ready for college. They also have great classes that will help you like taking Dual Credit classes or Ap classes. Man
I loved Pike growing up. I was on honor roll for two years in a row. The teachers care about students and want them to succeed and it shows. My favorite thing was the pike choir.
Pike high school education wise is great. It is truly challenging when it comes to classes but has great teachers. The staff is amazing they are willing to help so much. The only thing that is wrong with pike high school is the school spirit. The student isn’t what you would call prideful. They don’t participate in spirit week or use all of the opportunities accessible at pike. Though it is truly diverse, that it is one thing I think should improve at pike.
Pike High School is a great school for Academics and Sportsmanship. Pike has earned an A+ school in Marion county.
I attended pike high school with the graduating class of 2014. For all 12 years of my education I grew up in Pike Township. As far as education, I can say that the teaching to testing method where teachers only teach you to score well on test failed me as a now college student. I feel as though that method does not help with retaining information well. I do feel as though the sports and extracurricular opportunities were great. Another thing that I deem mentionable was their college readiness center. They go above and beyond to help you to find the college of your choice including tours and a whole designated area and staff too help as well.
The school is alright. It does what it's supposed to do. However it seems a little money hungry, pushing students to take classes they really shouldn't. It works for me though. I'm not writing any more. Brainstorm as a team the criteria of each test that will be conducted. Revisit the product information for specific specifications of the As Seen on TV Product. Formulate an appropriate list of test criteria and the method of testing that will objectively measure the effectiveness of the product. For each criterion, determine specifically what you need to know. Create a table similar to the one below to record testing benchmark information.
It was a cool experience especially coming from a project lead the way school. They provided a lot of programs to help with anything you needed pretty much.
I enjoyed the numerous amount of programs that were joinable and their emphasis on stem subjects. It helps later on in life.
Pike was a great high school. The diversity of the school helped me with the real world. Our teachers were dedicated and provided the guidance and support needed to help prepare me for college.
I liked how diverse the school was and how accepting most others were. Overall, Pike was a really great school
My overall experience at Pike high School has been very beneficial to prepare to decide on what i want to do with my life. The school is there is to expose you to so many different possibilities to where you can be successful as you grow up. The faculty is there to give you real help in finding something that not only could help you to be successful but also something that you could enjoy doing for a good decent time. Pike's diversity at the school with the students help you to realize you're not the only one trying to figure out your future. There are also several classes there that actually prepare you for college by giving you that college environment in class which is very beneficial. There are so many activities that help students to get out of their comfort zone and help them to realize what they like or what they're really good at. There is even quite a lot of parent involvement to do whatever they can to help prepare students for the next level is their lives.
Start Your Review of Pike High School
I like how there is a place for everyone. There is a wide variety of clubs, sports and programs to be apart of. It may take some time but eventually you will find out where you fit in. Once you find the club, sport, or program that is perfect for you, you gain a new family with the other students who are apart of the activities. I found my place in show choir. I started out being in a regular choir my freshman and sophomore year. Towards the end of my sophomore year I decided that I wanted to live a little and try something different. I built up the courage to audition for my schools all girls show choir and luckily I got in! I loved the show choir so much that I decided to audition again to be in it my senior year. I had become so at home with show choir and met a lot of people who I now would consider being like family. Show choir helped me find my inner self and helped me step outside of my comfort zone.
Pike High School is a very well rounded school, my experience so far there has been very well. The teachers are very respectful , they have very great patience as well as other assistant helpers. Even the students there are very sweet , The upper classmen are very outgoing and always make everyone feel welcomed and no one is ever left out. The school as a whole is very well rounded and has very high expectations for every student. Although, i hope that they do talk more about college and prepare students for things they'll actually see once they are done with high school , i believe students will be way more prepared and more students will look forward to going to college.
The Staff was amazing and caring. The school was always clean. Staff was reliable. I felt safe at all times. I actually learned. My teachers made learning fun. They pushed us for college but also let us know that all other options were okay and they supported us.