Pike High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A534 Students
- B+410 Students
- B-331 Students
- A+298 Students
- A216 Students
- B215 Students
- B+142 Students
- C+124 Students
- A+101 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.86 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.86 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.87 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.87 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.87 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.114 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.114 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.114 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.120 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.120 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.120 responses
Schools like Pike High School
- B+Lawrence North High School
- Metropolitan School District of Lawrence Township, IN
- 451 reviews
- BSouthport High School
- Metropolitan School District of Perry Township, IN
- 227 reviews
- BWarren Central High School
- Metropolitan School District of Warren Township, IN
- 572 reviews
- BBen Davis High School
- Metropolitan School District of Wayne Township, IN
- 438 reviews
Pike High School Reviews
Review Pike High School
Pike opened a lot of doors for me. One aspect of Pike that I thought was very helpful was the easy access to your counselors. I never had to worry about if or how I was going to speak with my counselor. Also, they sent out a lengthy list of scholarships that all students could apply to. The Career and STEM Center opened doors for students who aren't interested in college to earn a certificate for little to no cost. I was apart of the Health Science program where I earned my Certified Nursing Assistant License in March of 2017, months before I even graduated! I'd recommend Pike High School to Amy and everyone.
Pike High School is a wonderful school to attend. The teachers and administrators are hard working and really push students to succeed. Pike also offers a wide variety of challenging classes that I enjoy taking. There are many programs available to help students that are struggling. Many students even get laptops through a program called Youth Career Connect (YCC). Overall, Pike High School is an amazing school that I am glad to be attending!
My experience at Pike High School has been bumpy, at least at first, because I didn't know many people starting out but after awhile I became acquainted with many of other peers even though the school is huge. I started off in Virtual School at Pike in September of 2015 up till January of 2016. Virtual school was okay, I never experienced online school until then and it was nice and I got to go to school two days out the week to interact with the teachers. My experience at the actual school was way better since that's what I've always had, one-on-one classroom experience. Overall, I enjoyed Pike High School, and I love the students and faculty members at Pike, I'll miss them after I graduate June 1st, I might even visit them before I go off to school in the Fall!