Pike High School Rankings
Niche ranks over 14,000 public high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A403 Students
- B+283 Students
- B-235 Students
- A+187 Students
- A137 Students
- B132 Students
- B104 Students
- A+91 Students
- C+80 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.82 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.82 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.83 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.83 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.110 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.110 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.110 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.116 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.116 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.116 responses
Pike High School Reviews
Review Pike High School
My experience at Pike High School has been bumpy, at least at first, because I didn't know many people starting out but after awhile I became acquainted with many of other peers even though the school is huge. I started off in Virtual School at Pike in September of 2015 up till January of 2016. Virtual school was okay, I never experienced online school until then and it was nice and I got to go to school two days out the week to interact with the teachers. My experience at the actual school was way better since that's what I've always had, one-on-one classroom experience. Overall, I enjoyed Pike High School, and I love the students and faculty members at Pike, I'll miss them after I graduate June 1st, I might even visit them before I go off to school in the Fall!
My experience at Pike High School was great because not only did I receive a great education and was on honor roll all my four years, but I was active in the school. I was in an organization called NSBE(National Society of Black Engineers) and I was in show choir all of my 4 years. The teachers were great and helped me throughout my years there which I appreciate very much. There is nothing I would change because every school has its flaws and I didn't have to deal with major conflicts while I was there. My high school years could not have been any better! The curriculum prepared me for college and that was a great advantage for me.
My overall experience at Pike High School is that there are a lot of opportunities provided at my school that allow for students to explore their favorite activities and share it with one and other. My school is unique because of it's diverse culture and it's address of the different cultures. My favorite experience, involving the cultures of the school, is the Pike Multicultural Festival. It incorporates a plethora of different information about countries that most people have not heard of. I love the fest! I would choose this school all over again because I feel lucky to go there now and I know even if I chose a different route, I still would be happy there.