Pike-Delta-York High School is an above average, public school located in Delta, OH. It has 357 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 15 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Pike-Delta-York High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B38 Students
- A+19 Students
- B17 Students
- A-15 Students
- A13 Students
- B-13 Students
- B-12 Students
- A-8 Students
- B7 Students
- B-7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 11 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Pike-Delta-York High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.7 responses
Schools like Pike-Delta-York High School
- BSwanton High School
- Swanton Local School District, OH
- 74 reviews
- B-Otsego High School
- Otsego Local School District, OH
- 105 reviews
- B+Pettisville High School
- Pettisville Local School District, OH
- 56 reviews
- BMorenci High School
- Morenci Area Schools, MI
- 31 reviews
Pike-Delta-York High School Reviews
As a small town, we do not have very many kids in each graduating class. Due to this, we are kept away from certain advantages that larger schools have readily available to them. Such as AP or Honors courses and classes for students to take. Because of this we are put at a enormous disadvantage when applying for colleges and scholarships. This is a setback for our high school that should not be an issue.
I think that Delta is a good school for anyone to go to. There is a range of different students with different backgrounds, family types, races, incomes, and other things. It is a small school so everyone knows each other and you know if you need something you can ask someone for help by name. Overall, this is a great school. There could be small improvements made in various areas, but altogether I think Delta is an awesome school.
Delta High School has provided me with an excellent education. I took full advantage of all it had to offer and was accepted into the school of my dreams! The teachers here truly wish for your success if you put in the necessary effort and are willing to help you succeed.