Pierce Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Pierce, NE. It has 297 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 87% of students are at least proficient in math and 62% in reading.
Pierce Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+37 Students
- A-33 Students
- B-32 Students
- B22 Students
- B+19 Students
- B16 Students
- A-9 Students
- B6 Students
- C+6 Students
- C+5 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.5 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Schools like Pierce Junior/Senior High School
- B-Randolph High School
- Randolph Public Schools, NE
- 29 reviews
- B-Osmond High School
- Osmond Community Schools, NE
- 11 reviews
- BBattle Creek High School
- Battle Creek Public Schools, NE
- 4 reviews
- A-Plainview Secondary School
- Plainview Public Schools, NE
- 18 reviews
Pierce Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Pierce Junior/Senior High School has teachers that care about you and your, but it is apparent that some teachers and administrators care more about sports and testing and how they compare to other schools than they care about their students. They don't allow the students to learn at their own pace.
I have great experiences at my school! My favorite part during my high school career was getting to experience state basketball four times in a row with my best friends. I also love how dedicated the teachers are with helping each student to become the best they can be.
There is a range of academic clubs, sports, and art/drama clubs. People who are involved in a club usually participate all four years of their high school career. This school is mostly sports-minded, but there are also a lot of other options for extracurricular activities for other students. The administration staff and community are very supportive of activities.