Overall Niche Grade
- Academicsgrade B+
- Diversitygrade C
- Teachersgrade A minus
- College Prepgrade B minus
- Clubs & Activitiesgrade B
- Health & Safetygrade A
- Administrationgrade B+
- Sportsgrade B+
- Foodgrade B
- Resources & Facilitiesgrade B
Pierce Junior/Senior High School is an above average, public school located in Pierce, NE. It has 310 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 82% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Pierce Junior/Senior High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
No data available
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- grade C+48 Students
- grade B minus43 Students
- grade A minus42 Students
- grade B31 Students
- grade B+25 Students
- grade B+18 Students
- grade A minus14 Students
- grade B9 Students
- grade C+9 Students
- grade unavailable9 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Living in the Area
Overall Niche Grade
- Cost of Livinggrade A
- Good for Familiesgrade A minus
- Housinggrade A+
Median Household Income
Median Home Value
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school. 5 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there. 5 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 7 responses
- Homecoming Week29%
- Basketball Season14%
- Home sport game nights14%
- One Act plays14%
- Pep rallies14%
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom. 6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
$13,368 / year
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need. 6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations. 6 responses
Schools like Pierce Junior/Senior High School
- grade B minusRandolph High School
- Randolph Public Schools, NE
- Rating 3.79 out of 5 29 reviews
- grade BOsmond High School
- Osmond Community Schools, NE
- Rating 3.62 out of 5 13 reviews
- grade BBattle Creek High School
- Battle Creek Public Schools, NE
- Rating 3.4 out of 5 5 reviews
- grade BPlainview Secondary School
- Plainview Public Schools, NE
- Rating 3.67 out of 5 18 reviews
Pierce Junior/Senior High School Reviews
Rating 3.92 out of 5 36 reviews
Selecting a category below will take you to another page
A fantastic school with very welcoming faculty and students. I came junior year and felt like I had been there since I was in kindergarten. Made friends fast and the teachers help you prepare for college starting almost sophomore year. Felt very ready and excited to start college! They have great dual credit programs as well through college in the area. Very easy to take any class that you could think of. Teachers are thorough and are fantastic at explaining when you don’t understand. Nearly every faculty member knew my name from the start of the year which made fitting and seem easier.
The teaching staff at Pierce High School push their students to perform greatly in school. Students are given lots of opportunities to broaden their knowledge on all levels. Pierce High School has amazing instructors for math, science, English, and history, as well as art and agriculture. The school is kept clean and is truly a wonderful environment for learning.
Pierce is a really welcoming place with teachers and staff who genuinely care about you. Teachers push you to do your best, but want all students to succeed. You learn not only classroom lessons, but life lessons too. Overall, I think it's a really great place grow up and get an education.