Piedmont Hills High School Reviews

I like how the teachers are so involved with their students and truly do care. The sports coaches are not only teachers but alumni and they also care so much about our well being.
I like that Piedmont Hills is academically challenging. Because of this, however, there is a lot of competition and stress between the students at the school.
I thought most of the teachers were very good at their jobs; however, I believe that many of the programs and facilities were being underfunded.
Start Your Review of Piedmont Hills High School
Piedmont Hills High School is a great school, in which diversity is highly regarded within the school. Piedmont Hills High School has an excellent amount of clubs to join, and if there is no club you are interested in you can simply start a club. The school has a great academic program for people who have a hard time because tutoring and homework help is offered to students who are seeking help with their studies. The performing arts is one of the best in state in my opinion, due to the fact of the numerous awards from festivals. The athletic program at the school is excellent, in which you are able to learn and train for your sport. As well as the extravagant school events such as club day and Fantastics. Some things that I would say the school should work on is getting better conditioned books and more language options. Overall the school Piedmont Hills High School is a great school for academics, sports, clubs, and performing arts.
I just graduated from Piedmont Hills this summer 2018. It's a great school with great teachers who truly want to see you succeed. They have so many clubs and sports available for you to join so you can try them out and see what you like and find your interests/hobbies. At Piedmont, I discovered my interest in photography and in Ballet Folklorico. One thing I would say is that there are some buildings at the school that are overdue to be fixed/rebuilt. Many of the cielings in the portables have water build up and sometimes they start to leak and the drama room and lockers are in need of a makeover.
I enjoyed my time at Piedmont Hills. I have grown to like some of the teachers that I had because they helped me grow over the years.
Piedmont Hills provides many excellent teachers who genuinely care about helping a student succeed in the subject.
My experience at Piedmont Hills High School was a great experience. One thing that I liked about the school, was the teachers at the school. They did their jobs well and taught the students what they wanted to teach us. They are fair with their grading and how much work they give the students.
Academically this is a great school to go to. The majority of teachers and staff are invested in the students succeeding, and lots of students are already high achieving. But the key is that those students make up mainly the seniors, the group I'm in. Now, underclassmen and juniors who are coming up are less focused on college and more attracted to how "popular" they can get. Despite this, remember the teachers are excellent and the education will put your kid light years ahead compared to other schools in the district. Campus wise, there are pretty parts, but remember, this is an ESSJ (East Side San Jose) school, so it won't get the same money for renovations as a Santa Teresa/ WSSJ , even though academically Piedmont is academically as achieving, if not more achieving. Among the schools in the district, this is definitely the one to choose, just make sure your student doesn't take it for granted.
It was a small school, which I liked because it was cozy and felt safe, but it was not very diverse. There are a lot of Asian students pursuing the same goals.
Piedmont Hills High School is one of the best high schools in my area and I truly believe the amazing teachers and faculty prepared for my years in college at UCLA.
My experience at Piedmont Hills was excellent and I could not have asked for a better school. The teachers I had throughout my high school career were fantastic at their jobs. Although, there were times when schoolwork would overwhelm me, all the work assigned to me served to help me pass my exams and finals. Additionally, the teachers were also very kind and understanding. When I was going through familial crises, my teachers offered nothing less than the comfort and time I desperately sought. It was through their kindness that I was able to pull through my second semester of senior year with grades beyond my expectation.
The staff is very welcoming and always encourage students to try their best, whether it be for academics, sports, etc. However, it seems the school lacks money for improvement of infrastructure and new educational material.
Piedmont Hills was a really fun learning environment and really focused on the safety of every student in the school. There was a very diverse student body, and everyone was friendly to one another. There were hardly any bullying cases, but when there was Piedmont made sure to crack down on it as soon as possible, holding no biases and interviewing everyone until a decision was made.
The educational aspects of Piedmont Hills were quite excellent compared to many of the other schools in the area. Funding for the school should be higher, as many of the facilities are simply sub par.
A lot of the teachers are not good at teaching. A lot of them give out assignments that do not aid in learning and waste your time. The food selection is terrible.
I loved the diversity of values and hard coursework provided at the High School. However, our district doesn't have a lot of money so it would be great to have more money to spend on student's educations and teacher's salaries.
Start Your Review of Piedmont Hills High School
As a student, I liked how the campus generally felt safe and there were a lot of extracurriculars and courses that challenge students academically. I feel that the school lacks a bit of diversity when it comes to ethnicity and background, such as how students grew up. There is a lot of pressure to academically perform at this school, but many students support each other and find ways to counter the pressure. Generally, the teachers and counselors were great; however, some of the administration had poor communication and never connected with any of the student body.
What I love about Piedmont Hills High School is it's diversity! It's diversity in academic courses, sports, clubs, and of course the students! I would not like for anything to change at this school!
Piedmont Hills High School is a very divert school with an excellent group of students and teachers. Their courses are very challenging and prepare you very well for college.