Pickerington High School Central Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+290 Students
- A-218 Students
- A-156 Students
- B111 Students
- A87 Students
- B+64 Students
- C+63 Students
- B60 Students
- A46 Students
- B-45 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.35 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.35 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.38 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.54 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.54 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.53 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.53 responses
Schools like Pickerington High School Central
- APickerington High School North
- Pickerington Local School District, OH
- 288 reviews
- ALincoln High School
- Gahanna-Jefferson Public Schools, OH
- 271 reviews
- B+Canal Winchester High School
- Canal Winchester Local School District, OH
- 203 reviews
- A-Hamilton Township High School
- Hamilton Local School District, OH
- 97 reviews
Pickerington High School Central Reviews
Review Pickerington High School Central
I think the best part about Central is the school spirit and the sports. Everyone no matter what grade always comes out to support our athletic teams all year around. Also 8 times out of 10 you get an awesome teacher, which makes coming to school not so bad. The worst part about Central is the food. The food is just so gross and it's the same thing every week. I know a lot of students who don't even eat lunch because of it. If I could do high school all over again at Central I would. When you're there for four years you meet so many awesome people, that come form many cultures. My over all experience is pretty good. I've enjoyed it every much!
I liked the teachers and the different courses that were available to me. I like the diversity in the school as well. I wasn't just one race but multiple races. The school's athletic department was very, very good. We also had a football team and basketball team. There were so many clubs available at the school. There was key club, Spanish club, icon club, fashion club, German club, Drug-free club, Multi-Cultural Diversity club, LGBT club, and much more. There were so many clubs and after school activities to do as well.
Overall, my high school experience was average. I went through the highest and lowest times of my teenage years while walking these halls. Usually, the staff and faculty were warm, kind people. The lunch ladies were friendly and I treated them with respect. The teachers were fun, easy to connect with, and I was able to build lasting relationships with them. The faculty, especially people such as Mr. P, were astoundingly kind. They would joke and have fun with us students, while also not being afraid to get serious, tell us about life, and in turn, give us advice. If I could change PHSC, I would change the amount of changes we constantly go through. Every year, something changes, whether that's scheduling, start and end times, parking, what standardized tests we will be taking, etcetera.