Phoenix Magnet Elementary School Reviews

So many different activities. Strings program ??
Great techniques with food allergies
Teachers play on students potential daily. AMAZING
Start Your Review of Phoenix Magnet Elementary School
Couldn't say enough positive about the teachers at this school! They are all amazing! They care out the students and truly love what they do! They work very hard to teach the students using technology and I have always known them to be very fair!
I truly do love the school and the teachers are the best! We have yet with 2 kids in the school several years to have one bad teacher! They are all wonderful! The one thing I do not like is the amount of homework expected from the children every night at young ages. I understand they want them to excel but I think it can be overwhelming!
The principal has been very helpful in the times I have needed it. The office staff is very helpful as well. It's a simple dress code that I feel they hold to but not over strict.
They have great technology in ever single classroom! It's a wonderful tool for all the teachers! The buildings are a little older but not in bad condition. HUGE parental involvement at this school!
They have great school extracurricular opportunities! Although most of them your child has to be a little older than mine is. They have a Strings class, archery, and many other unique offerings.
They have a very secure campus with a police officer always stationed at the only way in and out. I really love that! The officer is super friendly and truly cares for the students and knows them by name. They don't have a school nurse but I've always felt the office staff has taken excellent care if my child has minor injuries.