Phoenix College Preparatory Academy Reviews

I love Phoenix College. The staff are very friendly and the instructors for the most part are excellent. The campus is nice and there are many fun things to do. Phoenix College also has an easy website to navigate and its easy to resolve any problems. Im going on my second year here at Phoenix College and when I graduate with my associates degree in May of 2019, its going to be a bittersweet farewell.
Phoenix College Preparatory Academy is a 9-12 grade school that gives the students the opportunity to obtain a high school diploma along with at least one year of college credits. It's a small school and the college is basically all they got going for them to attract students to come. There is a few clubs (anime, food, student government) and a couple of sports (girls volleyball, co-ed soccer and girls/boys basketball). The number of staff members is few and there should probably be more. If a person wants the high school experience, then they should probably go to a different high school. As I said before, the school gives students college access and that is really it. In my opinion, the school doesn't take advantage of the resources that it has. It doesn't have a strong, appealing foundation.
It is an incredible school, giving the opportunity of taking college classes before actually going to college and it prepares you to be in control of your future.
Start Your Review of Phoenix College Preparatory Academy
Phoenix College Preparatory Academy prepares incoming freshman for college readiness. In freshman year, all upper-class man come to welcome their new under class man. All students in pcpa are working towards their associates in highschool and one or two years ahead of their college pathways.
I like this school a lot because it has many things to offer. I am currently a dual enrollment student and it is very helpful. This school is small so it is easier for teachers to help you, you get more one on one time. This school is good for someone who likes to be challenged. Overall, it is a really good school.
A very good school with very high expectations. There is always something to do educationally speaking there because the goal is to succeed and triumph in a career and this school gives you the boost you want and need in order to achieve that.
The things that make Phoenix College Prep Academy a good school is the opportunity for students to take college classes while taking high school courses and gives students the opportunity to graduate with their AA degree that makes them one step ahead in college and prepares college for college life and what is expected from them.
Phoenix College Preparatory Academy is a great high school that helps students get ready for college. Teachers are helpful, and they want each student to succeed. The high school provides different college classes that a student can take.
It is a very well organized school with staff that is always there to help and a great student body.
My experience here has been very good all the teacher have helped me improve myself as a student and the students are friendly.
I like how I am able to take college classes at such a young age. The environment at PCPA is very clean and everyone is friendly. Since, I started going here I have met amazing people and everyone is always willing to help.
This school is fun to be at but also does not have much money, sport programs are poor in the sense of affording uniforms and such, most teachers are nice and teach well, more teachers are being brought into the school. This school is so well at preparing for college that it is growing very fast and the school is trying to the adjust to the growth, resulting in unorganization for some class periods. This school pays for college classes! I've already taken 4 college classes free. Very college-prep and test prep. There are free classes for improving SAT and ACT scores. Overall, the college prep is very good but I still rate the school 4 stars for its unorganization.
I like this school because everyone is nice to each other and knows everyone. Also you are able to earn an associates degree while in high school.
I'm a senior and will be graduating not only high school, but also with an associates degree. It's hard work, but the staff from this school really pushed us students (in a good way) to be prepared for college and success. They are there when we need the help and the students are close with the staff. The staff really makes you feel like you can achieve anything and pushes you to do your best. In this school, I took college classes while I was taking high school classes. That's why I'm able to graduate with a degree. It really helps when the school is the one paying for your classes and class materials for college. They're not joking when they say it's hard work in this school, but in the end it's worth it.
As I spoke with my high school counselor, I found myself interested in Phoenix College's dental program. I made an appointment with one of the program's educator. The visit went very well and on top of it, I was allowed the opportunity to explore where class is in session, the dental office and the labs. My experience at the office made me looking forward to further my education with Phoenix College.
Phoenix College Preparatory Academy is a very small school so all the students are able to get the help they need from teachers. Also, it makes it easier for the staff to keep students on track for graduation. One thing that could be better is the school sports. The only sports at PCPA are volleyball, basketball, and soccer. The school doesn't have a football team, with a lack of sports the students are missing out on athletic based scholarships. Overall Phoenix College Prep has a healthy learning environment.
Phoenix College Preparatory Academy is a really good school to go to if you like small school. The environment of the school is very relaxing, they make you feel at home. One thing I noticed about this school is the spirit all the students and staff have. I have attended PCPA for all four years of High School and I don't regret any second of it.The school makes you college ready by giving you some college classes. Its an amazing school to attend.
Start Your Review of Phoenix College Preparatory Academy
What I like about Phoenix College Preparatory Academy, is the academics. They provide a one in a life time opportunity to start college at the age of 14. I will be graduating with my associates degree before I even graduate from high school. The school offers so much to students and everyone is truly grateful.
I have learned so much from Phoenix College Preparatory Academy. Taking college courses while still in high school has increased my opportunity to graduate with a college degree and be able to go straight to a University. I would recommend this school because there are many benefits to being in a duel enrollment school. There are many student activities like there would be at a traditional high school but they are a bit different due to how small the school is. The size of the school is a big benefit because there are better chances for you to get the help that you need in the classes.
Phoenix College Preparatory Academy is an excellent high school. It offers all its students college classes, and many of the students graduate with their AA Degree before they even graduate high school.