Phillips Brooks School Reviews

Both of my kids go to PBS now and we love everything about it! The community is very welcoming , the faculty & teachers are wonderful! We met so many amazing families in this school!And the most important thing is my kids love to go to school everyday!
We started at PBS this year. The school embraces learning through playing. The teachers and administration listen to parents and help the student mature into an adult. Overall a very positive experience for a new parent/student.
We love the warm community, thoughtful approach, caring and communicative faculty, staff and administration and above all, the smile our son wears when he runs into his classroom to start the day!
Start Your Review of Phillips Brooks School
I love that you can feel their mission statement everyday. My child is becoming a kind, well-rounded, global, inclusive, and smart student who loves to learn.
My daughter has been at the school almost two years now. Fantastic teachers and a culture that values diversity and helps develops students into their best selves.
I could not imagine a better place for my children to grow and learn . They are loved and well known by many if not all of the adults on campus- and that is when they strive in all other aspects of school. They wake up and cannot wait to get to school- for that we are so grateful!
We've been very happy with Phillips Brooks School. The faculty is very strong, with a philosophy truly rooted in what's best for preparing children to be thoughtful and confident. The communication with parents is fantastic, and with daily blog posts, we feel well connected to what is happening in class each day.
I love the diversity of our community, the parent engagement and the school philosophy. My family shares the school’s core values of kindness, love of learning, community and courage.

My boys love school, their teachers and friends.
If I went here I would have been the first female president of the United States. I terribly wish I could have attended this school.
In our first year, and so far extremely happy with the school and program. Outstanding faculty, and excellent academics delivered by a program that is rooted in social-emotional skills.