- Andover, MA
- Private, Boarding
Tuition is for the highest grade offered and may have changed for the current school year. For more information, please contact the school.
Founded in 1778, Phillips Academy, also known as Andover, is an independent, coeducational secondary school with an expansive worldview and a legacy of academic excellence. It is a high school that stands ready to meet, match, and expand the minds and passions of some of the brightest students in the nation and the world. It is a place of great tradition and innovation. Because of its size, Andover offers enormous depth and breadth of activity and opportunity while still feeling like a personal place. With a roster of over 300 courses, 150+ electives, plus independent study and study abroad, the opportunities for growth are limitless. Andover’s “need blind” admission policy is one of the most comprehensive and generous among secondary schools.
Phillips Academy Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 4,000 private high schools based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+69 Students
- A+63 Students
- A+62 Students
- A+61 Students
- A+57 Students
- A+57 Students
- A+50 Students
- A+41 Students
- A+37 Students
- A+35 Students
Culture & Safety
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses