Phillip O. Berry Academy of Technology Reviews

My experience was great. I surrounded myself with like-minded individuals and we were able to be successful. The staff is amazing and they ensured that each student is successful and gets the support and assistant they need. The offered STEM programs prepare you for college and give you first hand experience in that field of study.
my experience were pretty un-involved on my part but what i have seen is a under rates school with excellent liberties.
I like this school! At Phillip O. Berry Academy of Technology they have some good classes. You also always feel welcome and there is always something happening.
Start Your Review of Phillip O. Berry Academy of Technology
I like phillip o berry so far. Ive only been here for a month now so I am just now trying to figure this out
I believe that Phillip O. Berry Academy of Technology is an excellent school that requires no changes at the moment
The teachers are very caring and make sure to keep students motivated as well as involved. The teachers go above and beyond to get student resources to help students connect their learning to the real world. Along with the teachers, the administration are involved in the students personal life. They know student by name bases and keep the school feeling like a safe place.
Hi, this is my first year at Philip O Berry. I am a Freshman and so far I kind of like it. All of my classes are Honors classes. I really recommend any middle schooler or high schooler to go here.
Phillip O. Berry is a well-recommended school in my opinion. It has a friendly culture for the students. The Academies in the school gives an opportunity for the student to learn about their career choice. The school has many different clubs that makes the student interact with each other.
It is a school that wants you to go to college.They have many college preparedness classes for example avid.The facility is fairly large and has many courses to help to best suit you in what you want to become in your future career. Through theses outstanding programs i determined when i graduate i want to go to college and become a biotechnology engineer as well as a mechanical engineer.
Phillip O Berry is overall a great school within CMS. As a student there I feel like I am confident in what I want to do in college and as a career. I do feel as though the school itself could be better managed.
My Experience at phillip O Berry Academy of Technology has been good!! I have been able to get along with alot of people. I have also had great teachers that have helped me to be Next Step Ready!! I would recommend this school to anyone that is looking for a school that will prepare them for college! If I would to change anything it would be nothing.
Phillip O Berry of Technology is a really good school for people looking for a STEM school. The number of graduate are very high in Phillip O Berry. I love the way Phillip O Berry allow us to express our self each and everyday that we enter the school. If you ask me one thing that need change it would be the amount of fight in the school. We have many freshmen fight because Phillip O Berry have many student coming over to their school. We had one or two fight every 3 or 4 weeks. But other than that Phillip O Berry is a really good school with many dedicated teacher and staff. Phillip O Berry also offer many good opportunities for you to be next step ready.
I would like to see more community and service activities and partnerships with companies to make out community better, and I also think that we should try to find sponsors for our school as well.
I like about Phillip O. Berry Academy of Technology is that we have teachers that want to see kids be successful and they motivate them to be a better person. One thing I don't like about the school is that they don't do things on time and they do stuff last minute.
Good opportunities provided along with good guidance counselors and staff. Though the school does lack some safety procedures along with some organization. Things and plans such as prep rallies will be planned but do not work out as hoped in the end. Though several good teachers are very helpful and many opportunities provided by guidance counselors and the school even has people to prepare students for college or involve them in early college.
I am only a rising sophomore so I haven't spent much time in the school but what I can say is that I felt welcome from the first day of freshman year. The teachers are understanding and flexible. There is a lot of diversity among the students and they were all accepting. I'd like to see more funding towards extra-curricular activities such as sports and clubs.
Well what like about phillip o berry was the students there and only some of the teachers. What I would the to change is administration and how they treat students and the unnecessary rules. Also this school needs more resources to help meet student needs like the library. We need more funding for clubs and major reconstruction of the buildings and teacher evaluation in the school
Start Your Review of Phillip O. Berry Academy of Technology
Teachers: Incredibly hit or miss. I’ve had some of the most caring, wonderful people as teachers and they’ve really changed my life (Ms.Collins, Mr.Ames, Ms.Jacks etc.) and then I’ve had some teachers who I know truly didn’t care about us at all. Admin hates all the teachers we like.
Clubs and activities: we have tons of them! But only a few that administration actually cares about. If you’re not in Student Council, NHS, HOSA, or NSBE, your club probably doesn’t matter.
Administration : the worst thing about Phillip O Berry. They are NEVER on the same page. You can ask 5 different administrators the same question and get 5 completely different answers. There is no communication or trust between administration and teachers which leaves the students stuck in the middle and screwed over. Admin at berry needs to be redone or we will quickly become another West Meck.
Resources:the library sucks and we can barely use it due to the CMS tech people on the floor under us.
I enjoy Philip o berry because the culture at the school. The school is safe and even though it is large everybody gets personal attention. The administration is there for the students to give us a better high school experience.
what i liked about Phillip O berry was that they gave you the opportunities to college and made sure you got there. what i would change be giving more preparation classes for college.