Phillip And Sala Burton Academic High School Reviews

Burton highschool a school that is very diverse compare to the other schools. Many great resources to help you in the future like college advising. Lots of different clubs at this school you can join. Many teachers that actually care about you. Do not have the best reputation but its all false because this school is changed. Not the same as the past.
This school is extremely diverse and works well with getting their students on time to graduate with their own 7 class schedule completely standing out compared to the rest of the schools in the district. One thing that could be worked on is getting more funds for clubs and extra curricular.
Overall Burton is a good school, there are teachers who care for the students and their wellbeing, however there are also teachers who don't put in the same amount of effort as others. Being at Burton isn't as bad as people put it to be, Burton wasn't my first choice but I don't regret it since I have enjoyed my time being there. I got to meet so many friends and other people to support me and people who have been of aid towards my goal to college
Start Your Review of Phillip And Sala Burton Academic High School
I like that Burton is very diverse. I also like the counselors and teachers really care about their students and go out of their way to helo them. Something they can improve on is having more clubs such as dancing and art. Also, the girls sports teams should have as good equipment/uniforms as the guys.
All the teachers are friendly and all try to help you succeed as best as they can. Burton offers many programs to help students out with finding a job, etc. Although Burton has a bad reputation, I'm glad I did not transfer out in freshman year. I've met incredible people who I know will stick with me, even after high school. The AP and honors courses offered at Burton can also be very challenging.
This school was a great high school experience. I met a lot of interesting people and I learned a lot of new things. Entering high school, I believed that the experience would hopefully be finding more about myself and what I want in life. I didn't know how I would find it though, as it seemed that I was just moving in an aimless direction and wondering what it was all for. Thanks to the programs being presented, the staffs support through the years, and the community has really shaped who I am now and my decisions I will makes further on. I think that this school really set the grounds for my past which will carry on for my future as I am more certain than I ever been before.
Attending this high school was unexpectedly better than I ever thought it would be. When I got put into this school, I was reluctant due to its reputation, but the people and staff are amazing people. My experiences here have definitely changed my life for a positive. When it came to academics there were choices for people like me who wanted more of a challenge and it really helped me advance in academics. The sports provide a space to challenge yourself in athletics and create bonds with people at the school. It's just a great time to be here and I'll miss Burton once I graduate.
Very supportive teachers and many great extra curricular activities to do. Everyone in the school is really friendly and super nice.
Of course, every school has goods and bads, but my experience has been amazing. All the teachers would gladly help any student, even if you never had them as a teacher yourself. Most of them even stay after school in case a student needs extra tutoring. I transferred into this school my sophomore year and was at Washington High school my freshman year. If you want a very close community, with super nice teachers and faculty, it's definitely a good fit. Given its small class sizes, it's really easy to know everyone in your grade. It's really easy to get involved in your school.
I was first sent here without ever hearing about this school. I'm glad I was sent here because the teachers are nice and actually care about the students. The student to teacher ratio is small enough for teachers to really get to know the students.
Burton high school is a small, but diverse school. The staff give their best for the students. The academics isn't too bad, but there are certain classes that might feel too easy, and others that will stress you out. Like every other school, there can always be improvement, especially involving scheduling and the courses that are available.
I'm very glad that I went to Burton High School. The students here are very friendly and it's very diverse. At first, I was hesitant to go to Burton because I heard that it was a very scary neighborhood, and there are many bad people, but I found that the neighborhood is really pleasant and many of the students actually live around there.
It was very diverse, had great teachers and resources. However, they offer 3 years of a language and more AP classes to get help students get read for college.
It is a very nice school, with community and pride amongst the students. The administration always works to make the school more friendly and fun, and there's lots of extracurricular activities and options aside from the regular schoolday.
I've had a great experience as a student at Burton and would highly recommend it. It's strengths are in its passionate teachers and staff, strong community, and numerous opportinities for student leadership.
Burton High School is an amazing school with lots of diversity. Most teachers really care about the students education. Recently there has been one teacher who should not be at the school. Overall the school is great and is a perfect size.
I really like the small amount of students at this school because it gives you a more welcoming atmosphere. It allows you to bond with your peers and even your teachers and reply genuinely get to know them better. Something I would like to see changed is the number of AP and honors classes because I want the school to give more diversity to more advanced classes.
Start Your Review of Phillip And Sala Burton Academic High School
IT'S VERY DIVERSE AND WELCOMING. great community. I really like going to school here. I didn't initially apply to go here for high school but i ended up loving it after a while and decided to stay here. This school provides you with a lot of support in what career path you want to go down and this school also provides you with many different opportunities that you can't get else where.
When I was at Phillip and Sala Burton, I was often stressed out and struggling with all of the schoolwork and athletics. I wish that Burton had better teachers when I attended.
The school definitely has some downs but the people there are great and there is not as much negativity as rumored. There is a lot of diversity and a lot of different personalities mixed together here so you can meet a lot of different people.