Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesB-
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Phil Campbell High School is a public school located in Phil Campbell, AL. It has 439 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 27% of students are at least proficient in math and 35% in reading.
Phil Campbell High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- C+64 Students
- B60 Students
- A34 Students
- A-27 Students
- A21 Students
- A-20 Students
- B18 Students
- A-14 Students
- B-12 Students
- A-10 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.Take our survey
More opinions are needed!
Write a review to add yours.Review Phil Campbell High School
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.4 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.5 responses
Phil Campbell High School Reviews
This high school offers very qualified staff and teachers. We have a great athletic program offering many opportunities for sports such as: football, basketball, softball/baseball, fishing team, golf, track and cheerleading. Our school also offers free tutoring services.
Phil Campbell High School is a great place to be. It's located in a small community where parents, teachers, and students are all involved in the education. The teachers genuinely care about the students and their success. They offer many different clubs and extra-curricular activities to keep students involved. The facilities are newly build and provide students with the safe and comfortable atmosphere needed to be successful.
I have loved my experience at Phil Campbell High School. They are all around amazing, however the staff there is outstanding. They love helping the kids achieve their goals and get them to where they want to be. They always have an ear to listen and a hand to help.