Pewaukee High School is a top rated, public school located in Pewaukee, WI. It has 865 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 51% of students are at least proficient in math and 59% in reading.
Pewaukee High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+221 Students
- B128 Students
- A+123 Students
- A-69 Students
- B+56 Students
- A-50 Students
- B50 Students
- B+45 Students
- A42 Students
- B36 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.16 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.16 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 46 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.20 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.29 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.32 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.32 responses
Schools like Pewaukee High School
- AHamilton High School
- Hamilton School District, WI
- 208 reviews
- AKettle Moraine High School
- Kettle Moraine School District, WI
- 211 reviews
- A+Greendale High School
- Greendale School District, WI
- 197 reviews
- AMenomonee Falls High School
- Menomonee Falls School District, WI
- 240 reviews
Pewaukee High School Reviews
Although I have no other school to compare it to since I have been going to Pewaukee my entire life, I love how much the teachers care about students, how many activities and resources are provided to prepare students for college, and the whole district is currently under renovation so there are a lot of exciting new changes. The administration does a great job of trying to incorporate students' thoughts and ideas into the building, with a principal advisory board and meeting for students to attend, along with the positive culture that the advisers and teachers promote. Above all, the academics are amazing and prepare us well for the tests that we need to do well on to get into and then succeed in college.
Pewaukee High School is an excellent educational facility that promotes critical thinking and invaluable relationships between student-student, student-teacher, student-administrator, and more. Overall they deserve a 5-star rating because they genuinely care about "opening a door to every child's future", which is their mission statement. If they could endure any changes, they could potentially change their connections with the entire Pewaukee School District, since it is an open campus between Elementary through High School.
Pewaukee High School strives to give the best opportunities to students. The teachers and want students to succeed, and many teachers give projects that require students to work out in the community and work with real companies on projects that will help businesses. The real world experience prepares students for the future. This school is not afraid to try new learning techniques if they think it will help students have a better experience at school.