Petal High School Reviews

My Experience at the school was alright even though I felt that it could have been better. It was a good school, you'll actually learn something there if you want to
They offer a variety of classes. As a student with an aspergers dx, they have been superior in helping me with everything I need! Everything from teachers, academics, to sports excels!
Petal High School is a school that values the education and future of its students. Teachers get along well with students and are determined to get them on the right career track while also making their high school experience unforgettable.
Start Your Review of Petal High School
Petal High is an amazing school. It’s very fundamentally, the diversity is wide and everyone gets along majority of the time. Petal High is like one big family, when one needs help, we all help. It’s like a family full of people i’ve been with all my life, and i love it!
Petal High School is a top school in our state with activities that every student can participate in but also emphasizes academics. Our teachers are top rate from elementary to high school levels as well as principals at each school. They are enthusiastic as well as very much able to help each student to succeed in their school life. Our teachers and administrators work tirelessly to instill character in our children by offering many chances to work in our community. I believe our school could not be so successful without their support and without our parents standing behind them and pushing our children towards excellence. Excellence in our schools makes excellence in our colleges and further in our communities.
I loved mostly everything about my high school experience. My administrators were very fond of me and commended my hard work on the drumline and in the classroom. The only slight issue I had with the school was it’s lack of diversity in students and teachers, but I never had any major issues with anyone regarding my race.
I loved attending Petal High School. it was honestly the best time in my life. All of my teachers, from my AP European history teacher to my AP English teacher, were very caring and attentive to students' needs. They helped in any way they could. Additionally, the principal there was very invested in making his students better. There were, however, a few things I would change about Petal High School. The library, first and foremost, needs to be redone. The computers there are about as old as the Windows XP that they still use as their Operating System, and the library also has a very small selection of books. The cafeteria is also in need of revamping. The food is honestly disgusting.
Petal High School is becoming an institution that is easily recognized for educational opportunities. A high school is never perfect, but Petal does attempt to make your transition to University easier.
I love Petal High. The teachers are great, and the students are nice and sweet. They all treat you like family.
Petal High School has been an overall great experience for me through my high school years. The instruction has challenged me, and the teachers have been supportive in getting me college ready. Because I have been active in athletics and club organizations, I feel I have had the opportunity to become a well-rounded individual. I feel confident about making the transition into college and being successful.
Petal High is one of the best public high schools in Mississippi. If you want your child to have a good educational basis as well as have the ability to be in a safe, caring environment, send them here. The amount of extracurriculars to help the community and learn new skills is plentiful.
There is no other high school like Petal High School. The teachers offer the best resources and knowledge to advance the students.
good place to learn not many fights and overall is a very clean school and safe. Teachers push every student as hard as they can to reach their goal
They really offer you a lot of opportunities to really try and figure yourself. Though it can be difficult sometime, it's worth it because they are just preparing you for life. The history and english departments, arts, and CTE classes are great.
I love the environment at Petal. The teachers are so engaged in your success and have always been approachable. They are a 5 star school and it shows in every aspect of campus life there.
Petal High School is an amazing school! We have a great administration, full of people who love the students and want the best for every individual student. The teaching staff is even better! It's high school, of course, which makes it hard for the teachers to tend to every student; however, each teachers does everything they can to give ever individual student the best learning experience they can have.
I absolutely love Petal High School. The teaching staff is incredibly helpful and try their best to prepare you for your college experience. I wouldn't have rather gone to any other high school for the last 4 years of my life other than Petal.
Start Your Review of Petal High School
Petal High School ( PHS) is a wonderful school that helps embrace the inner being of students from all over . PHS is an interactive school that teaches students to grow and disperse into better and bigger things .
Do not have a problem with the education of the school this school is the reason we moved here. but If your child is not in the right click they are bullied and targeted. The school cares more about the dress code then stopping the bullies! I have loved most of the teachers however the principal is another issue! I like pretty much everything about Petal schools. The teachers are great and the students are held to a very high standard. The rules for the students are very strict. We moved here from a large northern city where it seemed like the students were running the schools. The only thing I do not like is the politics involved in the sports programs. There is a lot of favoritism for students from certain families. If you are new to the area unless you are a freakishly good player you ain't got much of a chance to play. Overall Petal is a very good school district and I'm glad we moved here.
The teachers and staff are wonderful! I was so shocked by the standard of excellence that the school upholds. The school has drama just like every other high school, but it’s not any worse so that’s good.