Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepC
- Clubs & ActivitiesC+
- Health & SafetyB-
- Resources & FacilitiesC+
Peru High School is a public school located in Peru, IN. It has 644 students in grades 8-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 37% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Peru High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+96 Students
- B92 Students
- A+91 Students
- A86 Students
- B-62 Students
- B44 Students
- B+43 Students
- A-38 Students
- B-33 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.9 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.9 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 19 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.13 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.13 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.15 responses
Schools like Peru High School
- B-Maconaquah High School
- Maconaquah School Corporation, IN
- 82 reviews
- B-Wabash High School
- Wabash City Schools, IN
- 50 reviews
- B-Logansport Community High School
- Logansport Community School Corporation, IN
- 95 reviews
- B-Southwood Junior/Senior High School
- Metropolitan School District of Wabash County, IN
- 85 reviews
Peru High School Reviews
My experience so far with Peru High School has been overall very well. I enjoy the opportunities given for certain subjects taught here. We have a wonderful staff here, all of them are very generous and kind. And our art programs are pretty awesome too!
I enjoy going to this school. The lunches aren't horrible, the teachers are kind, and deadlines aren't fully enforced, while you can't slack.
Peru High School is a very professional school, along with the Peru Schools Corporation. The teachers are very motivating, and looks out for our future. We are very big on school and sport spirit. The teachers and principals also try their absolute best to make school enjoyable, but also at the same time keep us concentrated on the most important things. I would have not been able to get as far as I have in my high school career without all the staff members at Peru. I am very thankful to have such supportive and helpful teachers in my life.