Perseus House Charter School of Excellence Reviews

I really appreciated the staff at the School. They were very involved in my education making sure I was prepared for College. Everyone there made sure that I was taking the correct classes to graduate on time and they were always there to listen if I was having problems. I enjoyed the small class size and appreciated the bully prevention program that they have enforced.
My experience at the charter school have been unimaginable
They have opened my eyes to new opportunities like college and I am great ful. I am a senior with 9 credits going on 12 credits before I even attend college. The teachers are also very interacting with students.
I loved my highschool! The teachers were so understanding and helpful. I can't count how many times they helped me get things I needed in order not only for my schooling but also for my life.
Start Your Review of Perseus House Charter School of Excellence
I loved the culture of this school. The teachers attitudes were positive. More focused on teaching then having students memorize things.
I participate in soccer club and our soccer team was very strong. We won few trophy and make our school proud. Our team and coach are very friendly.
the school itself its positioned near downtown so you can access it by bus, it starts later than most schools but that doesnt mean that it lacks in education. they have some of the best teachers ive ever had and im a senior whos been just about everywhere. its a smaller school, and very multicultural. staff are friendly and want to help you succeed, and the school itself gives you lots of opportunities to start working, or take dual enrollment.
We have no maintance here at the school, at least i mean there are no janitors. Like i said early theres oppurtunities for work at the charter school, we have a class called work force. it teaches students about the cleaniness a school needs, and we clean what were assigned to that period.
We have many different cultures represented at my school, from African-american, to white, and Hispanic, to napali and African, and Asian. They are getting better at English and learning our customs and we are learning lots from them.