Perryville High School is a public school located in Perryville, AR. It has 459 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 12 to 1. According to state test scores, 40% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Perryville High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B-92 Students
- B85 Students
- A-53 Students
- B40 Students
- A-26 Students
- B-22 Students
- B+19 Students
- B-14 Students
- B-13 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.6 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.6 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.6 responses
Perryville High School Reviews
I like the way that the teachers at my school interact with students. The teachers at my school strive for their students to be successful, and they help students out tremendously with whatever they need help with. I like that my school gets together and does memorable things like pep rallies and having a student section at games. Those are the things that I will remember about high school forever, and I will cherish those memories for a lifetime. I would like to see change in the way that the students are to their peers and teachers. A lot of people at my school are extremely disrespect to not only fellow students, but to the teachers that try their hardest to make sure that we succeed. I would like this to change because people need to carry theirselves at a higher standard than that, and it would make for an overall better experience for everyone, if everybody was respectful to one another.
My experience at Perryville High School has been very good. I am on the Basketball and Volleyball team and participate in multiple clubs and organizations within and around my school and community. Something I would like to see change at Perryville High School is the want to be at school. Most of the students that attend are just there because they have to be. I want kids to come to school with the want to learn instead of the want to leave and go home.
Perryville High School is a very safe school. The teachers work hard to teach you, as well as keep you safe. You may not like some of the faculty, but that is okay because there will be some teachers you absolutely adore.