Perryton High School is a public school located in Perryton, TX. It has 603 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 10 to 1. According to state test scores, 77% of students are at least proficient in math and 60% in reading.
Perryton High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B45 Students
- A-37 Students
- B28 Students
- C+28 Students
- A15 Students
- B+14 Students
- A+14 Students
- A13 Students
- A+10 Students
- B-9 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.6 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.6 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.7 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.8 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.8 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.9 responses
Perryton High School Reviews
Perryton High School is a great school for all. The teachers are always willing to go the extra mile for their students. There are plenty of extracurricular activities for students to be involved in. Just when one may think they do not fit in, there is always a teacher/student-led organization that will come along to make you feel like yourself.
Perryton was my third high school to attend since my sophomore year. I wasn't exactly welcomed at my previous two schools. However, in Perryton, I found that I had a much better attitude when I went to school everyday and I looked forward to completing my classes.
Perryton is an average small town hughschool. No diversity, over privileged kids always got the upper hand in everything. Teachers and faculty never heard or saw anything when it came to bullying no matter what happened.