Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB-
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyA-
- Resources & FacilitiesB+
Perry Sr. High School is an above average, public school located in Perry, NY. It has 379 students in grades 7-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 9 to 1. According to state test scores, 67% of students are at least proficient in math and 67% in reading.
Perry Sr. High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+15 Students
- B-14 Students
- A-14 Students
- B-13 Students
- A11 Students
- B10 Students
- A+8 Students
- A-8 Students
- B-8 Students
- C8 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.3 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.3 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 3 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.3 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.3 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.4 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.4 responses
Schools like Perry Sr. High School
- B-Warsaw Middle/Senior High School
- Warsaw Central School District, NY
- 25 reviews
- B-Attica Senior High School
- Attica Central School District, NY
- 56 reviews
- B-Pavilion Junior/Senior High School
- Pavilion Central School District, NY
- 17 reviews
- BLe Roy Junior/Senior High School
- Le Roy Central School District, NY
- 76 reviews
Perry Sr. High School Reviews
Perry is a school where everyone knows your name, and where people care about you and want to see you do well. Teachers are supportive in helping you achieve the goals you set for yourself, and the school invests in its students in a way many schools don't. It's a small, rural town and some students choose to be closed-minded, but you'll find much more support and friendship from most of the student body and faculty. People have each other's back at Perry, and you'll always be safe and welcomed by most people.
Before Perry I was that quiet girl you see sitting alone at a table during lunch. And yes I still sit alone. However I have many more friends than I ever did at Letchworth. I’m not that shy, quiet little girl I was before. Perry has changed me for the better. Now I have friends, I’m getting better grades, and I’m involved in more things like select Chorus and NTHS. The teachers at Perry are so kind and helpful towards the students. I have had a lot of fun here at Perry and will be sad to leave for college but I know I have to let go and move on.
Being apart of a small town is exciting. As classmates we all became super close over the years and we've made friends that will last a lifetime. Growing up in a small school you really get to know everyone and everyone sticks together. I've had many opportunities to take college classes and be involved in programs to help me decide my future. After I leave Perry High, I hope to see community involvement still happen and for sporting events to still be fun. However, I hope to see more advertisement of clubs such as SADD, and FBLA. I'd also like to see better food choices and see kids actually enjoy being apart of PCS.