Perry High School is a public school located in Perry, OK. It has 316 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 16 to 1. According to state test scores, 72% of students are at least proficient in math and 72% in reading.
Perry High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A58 Students
- B50 Students
- A36 Students
- B33 Students
- B12 Students
- C11 Students
- B11 Students
- A10 Students
- B-8 Students
- C+7 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they feel safe at their school.Take our survey
- We don't have enough responses to know if students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.Take our survey
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.5 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.9 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.9 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.11 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.11 responses
Schools like Perry High School
- A-Morrison High School
- Morrison Public Schools, OK
- 26 reviews
- B-Mulhall-Orlando High School
- Mulhall-Orlando Public Schools, OK
- C+Covington-Douglas High School
- Covington-Douglas Public Schools, OK
- 11 reviews
- C+Frontier High School
- Frontier Public Schools, OK
- 2 reviews
Perry High School Reviews
The one thing that I probably like most about Perry High School is the overwhelmingly friendly, supportive, and helpful staff. The teachers are amazing and you can definitely tell that they care about each and everyone one of us as students. One thing that I would like to see change is the amount of clubs and extra curricular activities we have going on. I personally feel like there is not enough of them.
Perry High School offered classes that readily prepared me to take concurrent classes and apply to college. The teachers I had the past four years were all very passionate and extremely caring about giving me the opportunity for the best education possible. All the staff was incredibly supportive and encouraging throughout all of my high school experience. I appreciate all of their efforts into preparing me and my peers for our futures.
This school lacks support in all of its activities. Very few teachers actually know what they are doing, and many are not helpful. The dress code requirements are ridiculous. If one person wears a pair of jeans with holes, they get in trouble, but if another wears jeans with holes and they are buddies with the principal, they get away with it. Also, drug tests are only performed on "good" students, so none of the actual drug users get tested.