Perry High School is a public school located in Perry, MI. It has 495 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 22 to 1. According to state test scores, 22% of students are at least proficient in math and 52% in reading.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A85 Students
- B-59 Students
- B47 Students
- B+38 Students
- A+37 Students
- B28 Students
- B20 Students
- B+16 Students
- C+15 Students
- B-15 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.10 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.10 responses
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.12 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.17 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.17 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.17 responses
Schools like Perry High School
- BLaingsburg High School
- Laingsburg Community Schools, MI
- 40 reviews
- C+Ovid-Elsie High School
- Ovid-Elsie Area Schools, MI
- 131 reviews
- C+Corunna High School
- Corunna Public Schools, MI
- 78 reviews
- B-Fowlerville High School
- Fowlerville Community Schools, MI
- 123 reviews
Perry High School Reviews
I thoroughly enjoy attending Perry High School. I have not only developed lifelong friendships but also gained incredible insight and knowledge from all the amazing teachers that I have had in the past three years. I know my school challenges me and pushes me to be the best I can be not only academically but also as a person. Furthermore, I enjoy the various AP classes that have taught me so much that I can bring into college and use later in life. I am excited yet saddened that this year will be my last but excited to use everything my teachers have given me!
The teachers are nice and care about student success, but unfortunately there has been a decline. The school population is dropping each year so the resources in teachers is also dropping. Not to mention that the area is not very progressive so I had some difficulties connecting and being comfortable with my peers. Other than that, I do like access to successful academic extracurriculars, such as science Olympiad, and FRC team.
A very small school that lacks the resources for talented individuals. At this school, there is a problem with keeping dedicated administration within the school district which exacerbates the issue of the level of dedication they are really willing to spend for the school. Plus the area is very "clicky," so if your not the local shop owners kid, you're pretty much out of the loop on everything.