Overall Niche Grade
- College PrepB
- Clubs & ActivitiesB+
- Health & SafetyB
- Resources & FacilitiesB
Perry High School is a highly rated, public school located in Perry, GA. It has 1,367 students in grades 9-12 with a student-teacher ratio of 18 to 1. According to state test scores, 47% of students are at least proficient in math and 45% in reading.
Perry High School Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- B+195 Students
- A+183 Students
- B-137 Students
- B+136 Students
- B123 Students
- B100 Students
- C94 Students
- B73 Students
- C+73 Students
- C+73 Students
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.23 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.23 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 80 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.29 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.38 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.38 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.37 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.37 responses
Perry High School Reviews
Perry high is a very diversity! The teachers are phenomenal and are very caring for their students at perry high! The staff as in the administration all the way down to the lunch ladies are so helpful and have hearts of gold, the best times here were when we send teams off to their playoff games, or even at the prep rally’s getting ready to beat that ticket team! PHS most importantly a family! and as our principle would say “Commit to the P, and have panther pride in everything you do.”
I moved to Perry High School my sophomore year. The teachers there focus on each student and are almost always understanding and super helpful. They helped me raise my GPA by .3 and I am now able to apply for scholarships I couldn't before. Staff is always kind to students and helps create an encouraging environment on campus. The school encourages both studies and extracirculars to students. There are plenty of clubs you can try out and join. I loved theater, it was my safe place. I'd loved my time at Perry High School and wouldn't trade my time there for the world and I especially can't wait to go back the school year. "Remember Panthers, commit to the P"
Throughout my four years at Perry High School, I have had not one complaint. It is an amazing school with high standards. A school with goals that are not only made but kept. As far as the campus, the custodians work very hard to keep the school clean and hazard free. The facilities are well kept always. There is definitely diversity in the school within the students and faculty. The teachers are not only the best at what they do but they often try to relate to their students and create friendships as well. The athletic teams at the school all strive for greatness, whether its in the classroom or in their practices. The band is always working their hardest, as well as theater. There are so many clubs and activities at Perry High School. It is without a doubt when I say that there is something for everyone there.