Perry High School Reviews

I attended specifically to get college credit through dual enrollment classes, and didn’t get much else out of my high school experience
Its a good school with loads of nice people. The school lunches are delicious and all the teachers take extra time to help you out if you need the extra help.
It's a great school with a fun environment and the community around you pushes you to succeed. I admire this school and all it has to offer.
Start Your Review of Perry High School
My experience was one that I cannot complain about. Perry is a wonderful school with teachers that want the best for you. The students are very adamant about attending all functions and making the most of their high school career both academically and socially.
I love perry High school. I have gone to this school for all of my high school career and it has great academics, teachers, and students. It is a safe atmosphere and teaches me so much.
I have had two children attend Perry High School and both have had excellent experiences. The teachers and staff make high school a great place to be. They actually care about how students are progressing and strive to work with parents in making sure each student has the resources and tools necessary to further their education after high school. I had one band kid and one athletic kid, and was pleasantly surprised to find out that both programs were excellent with exceptional coaches, teachers, and leaders. Perry High School has so much to offer and students who attend have the ability and resources to excel in life.
I'm currently a senior and Perry has offered so much opportunity for advancement, counseling, advance studies, clubs, and community activities. It has been a staple of my education and friends.
I really loved the School Spirit, diversity, clubs, and friends. The location was also very convenient for driving and staying for afterschool activities.
Perry High School is a wonderful school that provides a great experience for students to learn without stressing about social norms or appearances. The academics situation is amazing, and there are hundreds of AP classes and dual enrollment opportunities provided. The elective variety is wide and allows for every student to find something. Overall, this is an amazing school and student would be lucky to attend.
Perry High School has that small town feeling even though we have grown so much in the last 10 plus years. The staff and administration is there to help you every step of the way.
I loved the interaction between teacher, students and administration. The school really want every student to succeed. The staff goes above and beyond to meet each students needs!
Perry High School is one of the best schools in Chandler. It provides a plethora of programs and clubs to join outside of academics. It is a community for students to learn from each other and make the most of what is given to them. It is in a very privileged community, and therefore has no shortage of resources. Academics are excellent.
Perry was able to offer many unique opportunities that I was unaware high schools had. It prepared me for college while still allowing me to enjoy my time there.
Perry is a very clean school with many security guards and janitors that are super chill. The AP and Honors classes there are up to par, and all the teachers there pretty much love what they do and try to improve the students both in academics and in mentality. Both the athletics and the arts have very strong programs, as football is ranked #4 in the state, and theatre has continued to win several awards for their shows. The music program has flourished with several couple of their members performing in All-State Festivals, and the arts have boasted 4's and 5's on scores for student's AP portfolios. Academics is also emphasized. I've taken all honors and AP my four years at Perry, and the teachers know how to prepare you well for the final AP exam. The atmosphere is overall very encouraging and harassment is not tolerated. The student government is effective in communicating school events to the students, and the food can be good
I loved the teachers, through my entire high school experience I felt that the teachers I had each year helped me achieve my goals whether they were academic or personal. I especially loved making new friends in the STEM program and having the opportunity to challenge myself.
My three years so far at Perry High have breezed past but i still had lots of fun. It's student body is over 4000, so the school is pretty big. Most of the teachers I have had have been good but last year, my Junior year, my math teacher was the worst teacher I have ever had. He completely ruined math for me and everyday i would dred going to that class. I tried to get switched to a different teacher but our councilors said you can't switch classes because of a teacher. So i had to survive the whole year with him. Thankfully he retired last year so if your thinking of going to Perry you don't have to worry about him.
Perry High School challenges me to become a better, more outgoing person. All of the staff wants to see you succeed in all your classes and help you succeed in honors/AP classes as well
Start Your Review of Perry High School
I believe Perry High School has a lot to offer. Perry has many programs available to students as far as club sports and activities to make it a great campus . The teachers are great and very helpful. The campus is clean. The only negative would be that’s it’s very over crowded.
It was a good school with quality teachers and many inclusive activities for all grades. On the negative side there were lots of instances of bullying and some racism.
I loved so much about Perry! The teachers were always so welcoming. I met some lifelong friends there and learned a lot about myself. There’s so much that they offer at Perry. I wish the campus was bigger to make room for more people!!