Perry Hall High School Reviews

Perryhall is a diverse school, helpful students along with teachers. Something i would like to see change is the school being built bigger since its crowded as of now
Perry Hall High School is great school academically but there are various situations that go on in school that need to change.
Perry Hall High School helped me break out my shell , by joining sports and not to be afraid of my creativity. The teachers and Faculty members was amazing they make sure your okay and will take the extra time with you to make sure you understand a topic that you are not sure of. Going to Perry Hall taught me a lot and I hope it teaches others as well.
Start Your Review of Perry Hall High School
High school was great. I made a lot of friends . I joined a lot of clubs and sports. The school has great school spirit everyone comes to together for football and basketball season. The homecoming parade has always been my favorite! I would like to see the parking lots changed, there never seems to be enough spots for everyone even after students pay for parking passes and spots. As well as higher punishment for those who do not have parking passes and park on the lot in others spaces.
I loved the fact that it was so big and diverse. It made it so we were a big melting pot of different cultures and communities. There was no chance for clichés to form or the "popular" kids. It also offers a variety of programs and help to assist you wherever you need it.
This is honestly a what you make it kind of high school. There are teachers who truly care about you and some who can barely teach. School is overcrowded with students using fake addresses. Student bodies are diverse; you just need to find the right crowd.
Been in the Perry Hall School System for 13 years. Perry Hall High was a great adventure. The best 4 years of my life. Met great friends, great teachers and fantastic coaches.
I like how involved Perry Hall High School is within the community. Also how the Guidance Counselors are there for all their students throughout the four years. I would like to see the overcrowded school change to either a bigger school or a stricter school on who they let in. This will help students and the teacher faculty become closer, as well as the school district faculty. So then there can be more graduates and more progress done.
Baltimore county is a very inclusive environment tht is overall very accepting, however there are many flaws in the administration’s reaction to situations and their punishments.
I notice that this school is trash cuz of the stupid people making fun of me bro.
Im talking about you CHAD SMITH!!!
Perry hall high school was a great experience for me. Teachers were nice and helpful, many students are friendly. I would like to see some of the rooms tidied up and improve air conditioning. Cafeteria food isn't the greatest as i know the school doesn't have an abundant amount of money.
What I value at Perry Hall is the teachers. They are the ones who put so much effort and encourage is to reach and strive for our dreams. What I would like to change is hostility. I would like less fights and people in harmony.
My experience with Perry Hall High School was different each year. 9th grade was the most fun at school! Everyone had school spirit and was friendly to each other, now I still enjoy it, and I have learned a lot. It has changed for the worst sadly, now there is rarely any school spirit and few students respect each other. I would like to see it come back with more school spirit and happiness!
I loved my classes here and most of the teachers. However, I did not enjoy some of the incidents that occurred here that involved violence and made me feel unsafe.
Perry Hall High School, has educated and prepared students for life since 1963. It has seen good times and bad as most schools have experienced. Students here perform about average on Maryland state tests, have above average college readiness measures, and this school has below average results in how well it’s serving disadvantaged students. Test scores at this school are about the same as the state average, though still below the top-performing schools in the state. Because test scores in some states are so low, many students at this school may not be performing at grade level. This school is above the state average in key measures of college and career readiness. Even at schools with strong college and career readiness, there may be students who are not getting the opportunities they need to succeed. Disadvantaged students at this school may be falling behind other students in the state, and this school may have significant achievement gaps.
I was in the sports program so my time at Perry Hall was good. I had no issues but knew of others who had issues.
While the staff (for the most part) are kind to the students, multiple faculty members exhibit rude behavior towards the students such as making snide remarks during class or in the hallways. The hallways are incredibly crowded, with students having to push each other to get to class. Students show poor behavior such as starting fights, using illegal substances such as drugs and alcohol, and performing sexual acts in the corners of the school.
Start Your Review of Perry Hall High School
Many people do not know that Perry Hall High School is the biggest school in the County, based on population. There are bound to be a variety of ethnic groups and cultures. That is one reasons I like it there. We're like our own personal melting pot. I also meet or see a new person everyday in the hallways or during assemblies. It is easier to make new friends because of how big the population of students is. Some of the teachers and staff in general go above and beyond to help out students. You can tell that some of them genuinely care about the students and want us to succeed.
Perry hall high school is a good school that has great teachers that help students like me to learn hard to accomplish our goals which makes us prepared for college and even though Perry hall high school is ranked number 30 in niche ranked schools, I still think Perry hall high school is a very good school .With a very high sports standard Perry hall high school provides ways to help kids who are very good in sports make it life. Although every student has his /her favorite teacher, Perry hall high school has the best of the best teachers any school could ever have. It is a great honor to attend Perry hall high school.
Perry Hall High School is a well-rounded school. Throughout the course of 4 years I have been able to meet new people as well as take high leveled courses. Our sports teams are the best and we have a lot of clubs and activities available. The students and facility could take better care of the school and vandalism of the bathrooms should be reduced or completely stopped. Overall, Perry Hall is a great school. Go Gators!