Perry Hall High School Reviews

college preparation. some of the teachers do a poor job in teaching and they can't control the class so it affects students from learning. the teachers don't care and they wont help you if you need help but not all the teachers.
the teachers who are considered " mean " by students are the best teachers because they know how to do their jobs and they teach properly, they will help you and they care for you if you get to know them. they are the teacher who you can share your personal issues to and they will assist you
I love that at Perry Hall High School, I can find many opportunities to find others with similar interests as my own. What I dislike, is how mean the people are and how many take pride in their ignorance. Most people ignore the rules and guidelines given by the teachers and will continue to misbehave even when addressed personally.
Overall the school was great! I made some amazing friends after transferring to Perry Hall my junior year. I was welcomed and felt safe in my education.
Start Your Review of Perry Hall High School
It is a good school. The teachers help the students. There’s strict rules that you follow which is good for people who want things to happen in order.
Perry Hall High School although is very over populated it has a really nice environment and it has a great music and theater program. It Laos has a lot of clubs where students can get involved more in school activities, which it makes the experience more exiting.
Perryhall is a diverse school, helpful students along with teachers. Something i would like to see change is the school being built bigger since its crowded as of now
Perry Hall High School is great school academically but there are various situations that go on in school that need to change.
Perry Hall High School helped me break out my shell , by joining sports and not to be afraid of my creativity. The teachers and Faculty members was amazing they make sure your okay and will take the extra time with you to make sure you understand a topic that you are not sure of. Going to Perry Hall taught me a lot and I hope it teaches others as well.
High school was great. I made a lot of friends . I joined a lot of clubs and sports. The school has great school spirit everyone comes to together for football and basketball season. The homecoming parade has always been my favorite! I would like to see the parking lots changed, there never seems to be enough spots for everyone even after students pay for parking passes and spots. As well as higher punishment for those who do not have parking passes and park on the lot in others spaces.
I loved the fact that it was so big and diverse. It made it so we were a big melting pot of different cultures and communities. There was no chance for clichés to form or the "popular" kids. It also offers a variety of programs and help to assist you wherever you need it.
This is honestly a what you make it kind of high school. There are teachers who truly care about you and some who can barely teach. School is overcrowded with students using fake addresses. Student bodies are diverse; you just need to find the right crowd.
Been in the Perry Hall School System for 13 years. Perry Hall High was a great adventure. The best 4 years of my life. Met great friends, great teachers and fantastic coaches.
I like how involved Perry Hall High School is within the community. Also how the Guidance Counselors are there for all their students throughout the four years. I would like to see the overcrowded school change to either a bigger school or a stricter school on who they let in. This will help students and the teacher faculty become closer, as well as the school district faculty. So then there can be more graduates and more progress done.
Baltimore county is a very inclusive environment tht is overall very accepting, however there are many flaws in the administration’s reaction to situations and their punishments.
I notice that this school is trash cuz of the stupid people making fun of me bro.
Im talking about you CHAD SMITH!!!
Perry hall high school was a great experience for me. Teachers were nice and helpful, many students are friendly. I would like to see some of the rooms tidied up and improve air conditioning. Cafeteria food isn't the greatest as i know the school doesn't have an abundant amount of money.
What I value at Perry Hall is the teachers. They are the ones who put so much effort and encourage is to reach and strive for our dreams. What I would like to change is hostility. I would like less fights and people in harmony.
Start Your Review of Perry Hall High School
My experience with Perry Hall High School was different each year. 9th grade was the most fun at school! Everyone had school spirit and was friendly to each other, now I still enjoy it, and I have learned a lot. It has changed for the worst sadly, now there is rarely any school spirit and few students respect each other. I would like to see it come back with more school spirit and happiness!
I loved my classes here and most of the teachers. However, I did not enjoy some of the incidents that occurred here that involved violence and made me feel unsafe.
Perry Hall High School, has educated and prepared students for life since 1963. It has seen good times and bad as most schools have experienced. Students here perform about average on Maryland state tests, have above average college readiness measures, and this school has below average results in how well it’s serving disadvantaged students. Test scores at this school are about the same as the state average, though still below the top-performing schools in the state. Because test scores in some states are so low, many students at this school may not be performing at grade level. This school is above the state average in key measures of college and career readiness. Even at schools with strong college and career readiness, there may be students who are not getting the opportunities they need to succeed. Disadvantaged students at this school may be falling behind other students in the state, and this school may have significant achievement gaps.