Perry Central High School Reviews

It was memorable...…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..…………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………...
I graduated from Perry Central High School in 2016; this is when many changes were beginning to be made for the better. Since graduation, I have heard many great things about the administration and how they are working to make the school a more accepting and encouraging learning environment. With a more relaxed dress code and more rewards for good grades and involvement, test scores are increasing each year. With higher test scores and student attendance, funds are increasing for the school which means that many of the lacking resources that existed when I was in school there are finally improving. I can only hope that things continue to improve at Perry Central. The teachers and administration deserve recognition for the hard work they are doing.
My experience at Perry Central High School has been a rather bumpy road. The teachers come and go, and when we get a good teacher that is worth keeping, they get fired. The school building is falling apart, and the ceilings are caving in. The counselors and principal are not helpful and are rude even. There have been several occasions where my family and I have had to have a meeting with the Superintendent over issues that they would not help us resolve. Students are not college ready because the teachers and administration are concerned with state testing and not making sure we understand important material. My overall review of the school is that if I had the option to attend any other school I would take it due to the need to better my education and not waste my time.
Start Your Review of Perry Central High School
I feel safe at my school. I do not get bullied, and I am fairly treated. Maybe other students feel differently for some other reasons.
all the policies mostly some of the faculty are really dead on about every little thing then some are just like is okay
some of the teachers are a bit unapproachable, but most of them are nice and helpful; sometimes
The administration is very unfair, and have their favorites!
I like all of the teachers that I have had. They made sure I learned the material.
They do not handle things in the best manner.
Sports is my favorite part of school.
I thoroughly enjoy the sports.
The teams are good, but the only team that has any funding is the football team. The other teams are on their own.
Students don't have a choice of different things to eat. The food is VERY unhealthy, greasy, and tastes horrible. If students have a food allergy then they just don't eat lunch that day.
Teachers don't care about students. Teachers are only worried about getting their paycheck.
Bullying is taken lightly. Students don't get in trouble for doing things they should get in trouble for.
The school gives students state required education and nothing more. Teachers don't care about the students. The school is only worried about getting money. The school is only worried about students coming to school and passing state tests, so they can get money from the government.
there isn't a lot of work involved for me because I only have here classes.
Start Your Review of Perry Central High School
I play football so its pretty good and I also run track.
well I only have one teacher and she is great but the other teaches seem to be okay.
its pretty good I don't have a problem with bullying. I feel the school is pretty safe.