Perrin High School Reviews

To Whom This May Concern:
Well, I would say that my school is like a second home to me. It's a place I can feel comfortable and safe, a place where friends are pretty much like family. My teachers are always there to help me further extend my knowledge, which I appreciate very much. I do not think my best memory of my life has approached me yet. However, I feel my high school years have been the most memorable. I strongly believe that high school is the open door, into the rest of my life. The last days of my high school career are fast approaching and I can only imagine how I'll be feeling when I step out of Perrin High School for the very last time. Now, that time is finally nearing. I cannot believe that it has come this fast. And the most important thing is that, not just that I learned through the books, but I learned about life and the road ahead of me.
Perryton high school has a great nurse who takes care of everyone so very well and she is very sweet. There are some fights at perryton high school but not many. The fights are very easily controlled and don't happen often. I think perryton high school is a extremely safe school, being as I would feel very safe if we ever had a break in or a huge issue. Perryton high school is great about these issues.
I think the clubs and organizations at perryton high school are okay because we don't really have a big variety of different clubs and organizations, but the ones we do have are great and the kids love them and they work well and work hard. The teachers in control of the organizations and clubs do a amazing job and always put forth tons of effort.
Start Your Review of Perrin High School
I think perryton high school is a great school and a great experience because it's a very loving and friendly school. At perryton high school you know everyone and my most favorite part about perryton high school is that the teachers their not only teach you but are so genuine and caring it's unreal.
All the teachers at this school are very engaged in the students and are always willing to help the students any way possible to achieve their dreams or even help with outside of school issues. Each teacher at perryton high school is filled with an excessive about of knowledge in which they use wisely with their style of teaching. The teachers at perryton high school are all unique in their own way but all have one thing in common, their ability to teach kids at a level able to be understand.
School is Very Small with only 110 students in high school, so everyone knows everyone else and sense of safety is high.
Ag and Athletics are strongest in participation and support. All of the teachers sponsor one or more activities outside their classroom.
Small school with opportunities beyond Ag and Athletics: Destination Imagination, Newton's Nerds, FBLA, One Act Play, UIL. The community and people are what make this school experience positive - glad to be here, but ready to go to college.
Interest in Students is high and small community support appreciated
For a small school, we offer a wide variety of extracurricular activities. You can be involved in agriculture, sports, math, science, and art related activities that are all of good quality.
I honestly had a good time at this school. It was very easy to get help when you had a problem. As long as the teachers see effort from you, they will help anyway possible. The athletic department is very important. It's is something everyone is involved in and the best place to make friends. It is better to go to this school at a young age and grow up in it.