Perpich Center for Arts Education Rankings
Niche ranks nearly 100,000 schools and districts based on statistics and millions of opinions from students and parents.
Niche users from this school are most interested in the following colleges.
- A+63 Students
- B35 Students
- B24 Students
- A+23 Students
- B-21 Students
- B+16 Students
- B15 Students
- B14 Students
- B14 Students
- B14 Students
Note: School map boundaries may have changed for the current school year so please contact your school district to verify school assignment for your child.
Culture & Safety
Health & Safety
Based on chronic student absenteeism, suspensions/expulsions, and survey responses on the school environment from students and parents.
- of students agree that they feel safe at their school.11 responses
- of students agree that they like their school and feel happy there.11 responses
What are your favorite school events or traditions?
Based on 24 responsesReport
Based on racial and economic diversity and survey responses on school culture and diversity from students and parents.
Free or Reduced Lunch
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are competitive.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are creative and artsy.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that students at this school are athletic.15 responses
Average Teacher Salary
Teachers in First/Second Year
- of students and parents agree that the teachers give engaging lessons.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers genuinely care about the students.15 responses
- of students and parents agree that the teachers adequately lead and control the classroom.15 responses
Clubs & Activities
Clubs & Activities
Based on student and parent reviews of clubs and activities.
Girls Athletic Participation
Boys Athletic Participation
Expenses Per Student
- of students and parents agree that there are plenty of clubs and organizations for students to get involved in.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that clubs and organizations get the funding they need.18 responses
- of students and parents agree that lots of students participate in clubs and organizations.18 responses
Schools like Perpich Center for Arts Education
- A+School of Environmental Studies
- Rosemount-Apple Valley-Eagan Independent School District No. 196, MN
- 98 reviews
- B+South St. Paul Secondary School
- South St. Paul Public School District, MN
- 138 reviews
- AShakopee Senior High School
- Shakopee Public School District, MN
- 253 reviews
- B+Anoka High School
- Anoka-Hennepin Public School District, MN
- 300 reviews
Perpich Center for Arts Education Reviews
On paper this school is a great idea, a school that provides arts education, not just to students living in the Metro area, but also all of greater Minnesota though it's dorm programs is simply wonderful. However Perch is only available to 11th and 12th graders which automatically makes it harder for students to succeed as they do not receive an arts education thought high school, and are forced to uproot themselves and start anew during the most stressful time in their high school careers. In addition, the overall quality of education, both academic and arts based is mediocre at best, and lack of opportunities though PSEO, and honors courses make for an underwhelming education. However there is a great community to be found here a beautiful campus located near public transportation.
This is the best school I have ever attended. It completely changed my life academically and otherwise. I grew so much as an artist and a person while I attended Perpich Center for Arts Education. I never would have learned one percent of what I learned there at another school. I completely opened my mind to new academic disciplines, ideas, worlds, and artistic techniques. I made so many important friends and artistic connections with other students. The environment was uplifting, encouraging, just competitive enough, and always nurturing and understanding. After attending PCAE I felt completely prepared for college and for professional artistic ventures in the real world. My teachers and classes inspired me to do so many things that I never would have thought of before. It is because of certain academic teachers that I am pursuing the academic path I am today. I am proud of all the work I did at school because my teachers pushed me so much and I respected them and wanted to make them happy. My memories from this school are definitely the best of my life.
Perpich is a great environment to be creative in. It allows students to be experimental with their art. It is humbling to be in a community with many talented artists. This school is also a great place to learn how to study independently. The teachers have a great amount of trust in the students and are willing and open to discussing ways to make your education great for you. In this way, Perpich prepares students to be college ready, but expanding the ways that students think and learn. Perpich also helps students decide whether or not they would like to have a career in their art form of choice because the arts teachers are very honest and give us assignments like we would get in professional art careers.